News - Jan 16, 2019 (1 day ago)

Thank you for coming.

It's been a long time coming now, but it's time for Twenty Percent Cooler to close down. We've had a good run and had a great time in our heyday, but the sun has set on our little website and now it's time to go. You have about a week to record, save, and archive what you would like before everything goes dark, so please make the best of this time.

Thank you for all the memories and contributions to our community in these last 8 years. We had a great time.

~ Sincerely, Princess Luna
Lead Administrator for TwentyPercentCooler.net

X

forum games: corrupt a wish

In category: Off-topic

Suggested in a nearby thread. And I hardly think the forum is dead but anyway. Imagine you're the DM and a PC has just cast an over-reaching limited-wish spell. How do you both give them what they want, and make it horrible at the same time?

Example
Pony Character> I wish I was rich.

Handler> Hi Rich, welcome to the game. Since you're new to the campaign you're under equipped and have no money.

PC> No, I wish I had money.

DM> Oh! Here's two bits, kid. You can even rub them together, if you'd like.

PC> How about if I wished for a lot of money instead?

DM> How many wish spells did you get, again? Anyway, Rich, yes. You now have Five thousand, three hundred and forty one sen, from the defunct Shajji zebra tribe. No one wanted them anyway since their economy collapsed eight years ago. Oh, that's about three hundred pounds of coin, so in addition to having no spending money you're over-encumbered now.

I'll go first. I wish I could fly and cast magic at the same time.

Shansai
Contributor
5 years ago
anthro blush brown_body brown_eyes clothing equine female high_res multi-colored_hair my_little_pony original_character panties rainbowscreen shansai simple_background socks solo to_keep underwear white_body zebra rating:Questionable score:8 user:Shansai

AKmalamute said:
I'll go first. I wish I could fly and cast magic at the same time.

So I've got good news and bad news, the good news is that you can fly and cast magic simultaneously. The bad news is that you can only fly backwards and upside down and the magic spells have the reverse effect.

Now.. as for my own wish.. I wish for the ability to walk through walls.

*Wonders if I did this right* .-.

Shansai said:
So I've got good news and bad news, the good news is that you can fly and cast magic simultaneously. The bad news is that you can only fly backwards and upside down and the magic spells have the reverse effect.

*Wonders if I did this right* .-.

Wish granted, except you can only walk through exterior facing walls on buildings taller than 5 stories.

I wish I had a big beanbag chair!

Shansai said:

poof! you can decide to walk through walls when you want. Pro-tip: your spell can't tell the floor from the wall. You might want to cancel it before you get stuck in the Earth's core.

Now.

I wish to meet Fluttershy under favorable conditions.

Edit: crap. Too slow. And every pony here is tripping over themselves to get that bean bag chair.

Shansai
Contributor
5 years ago
anthro blush brown_body brown_eyes clothing equine female high_res multi-colored_hair my_little_pony original_character panties rainbowscreen shansai simple_background socks solo to_keep underwear white_body zebra rating:Questionable score:8 user:Shansai

Princess_Luna said:

Woopwoop, you now have a big beanbag chair. It's rather uncomfortable though as it only contains one big bean.

Princess_Luna said:
Wish granted, except you can only walk through exterior facing walls on buildings taller than 5 stories.

You have a beanbag chair, except the filling is made completely of live Brown Recluse spiders.

I wish I was Superman.

Scootaloo said:
I wish I was Superman.

Wish granted! You're the original Superman.

Who died several years ago.

For good this time.

again,

AKmalamute said:

Granted! You met her after Iron Will taught her how to put a pony in a headlock. You were in the hospital for a week afterward.

I wish that the day was longer

Shansai
Contributor
5 years ago

AKmalamute said:

Lucky you, you get to meet Fluttershy under conditions favorable to her, which means you as a little critter like a cat or a small bird.

I wish for a fun time at an amusement park

Shansai said:
Lucky you, you get to meet Fluttershy under conditions favorable to her, which means you as a little critter like a cat or a small bird.

I wish for a fun time at an amusement park

You can now have a fun time at an amusement park! Only thing is that they're all permanently closed.

I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her

Scootaloo said:
You can now have a fun time at an amusement park! Only thing is that they're all permanently closed.

I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her

Wish granted. You are a centimeter taller than you presently are!

I wish for a chocolate chip cookie :3

Princess_Luna said:
Wish granted. You are a centimeter taller than you presently are!

You now have the world's most delicious chocolate chip cookie! Too bad that you have to retrieve it from a toilet.

I wish I could travel through space and time.

Shansai
Contributor
5 years ago

Princess_Luna said:

Oh such happy days, you get a chocolate chip cookie.. which is made with chocolate potato chips.

I wish for a warm day without pollen

Shansai can now enjoy his summers without sneezing.
The plants & fungi reproduce in the winter, instead.

assuming I've recovered from the broken neck and being reincarnated as a kitten, that is that I'm in my expected form again:

I wish to watch the hijinks at this years Grand Galloping Gala.

AKmalamute said:
Shansai can now enjoy his summers without sneezing.
The plants & fungi reproduce in the winter, instead.

assuming I've recovered from the broken neck and being reincarnated as a kitten, that is that I'm in my expected form again:

I wish to watch the hijinks at this years Grand Galloping Gala.

You may now watch the events happening at the gala... Only it's going to be from a few hundred yards away and through a telescope.

I wish I could run fast enough to break world records.

Princess_Luna said:
I wish that the day was longer

Granted! The day now lasts twenty out of every twenty-four hours, leading to the catastrophic warming of the earth and the extinction of all life upon it.

I wish for an ordinary, empty, school-lunch-sized bag made from unremarkable brown paper.

internetcatchphrase said:
Granted! The day now lasts twenty out of every twenty-four hours, leading to the catastrophic warming of the earth and the extinction of all life upon it.

I wish for an ordinary, empty, school-lunch-sized bag made from unremarkable brown paper.

Enjoy your bag; It's just sitting right there in the middle of mine field.

I again wish to be able to run fast enough to break records.

Shansai
Contributor
5 years ago

Scootaloo said:
Enjoy your bag; It's just sitting right there in the middle of mine field.

I again wish to be able to run fast enough to break records.

Happy you, you know run fast enough to break records, in this specific case, vinyl records.. So it isn't actually that fast since the force required to break one of those isn't that big.

I wish to be a waterbender

Shansai said:
Happy you, you know run fast enough to break records, in this specific case, vinyl records.. So it isn't actually that fast since the force required to break one of those isn't that big.

I wish to be a waterbender

Wish granted!

But everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

I wish I had a tank.

Shansai
Contributor
5 years ago

Sungazer said:
Wish granted!

And then the Fire Nation attacked.

I wish I had a tank.

*Hands a tank over to Sungazer* Here you go, a gas tank.

I wish for warmth and giggles

Shansai said:
*Hands a tank over to Sungazer* Here you go, a gas tank.

I wish for warmth and giggles

Here's a nice white jacket and a padded room for you to bounce around in for hours on end~

I wish I had a cute little foal to snuggle.

Nether
Contributor
5 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female generation_4 multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:7 user:Shansai

Sungazer said:
Here's a nice white jacket and a padded room for you to bounce around in for hours on end~

Here is a plushie.

I wish I had something good going on in my life.

Sungazer said:

Here's your foal! Now, it is Diamond Tiara so your snuggling won't last long.

I wish I had an orange vespa.

Scootaloo said:
Here's your foal! Now, it is Diamond Tiara so your snuggling won't last long.

I wish I had an orange vespa.

Too bad its previous owner died and was very possessively clingy about it.

If you listen real close you can still hear the engine saying "Fuuuck yooooou get off my Vespaaaa~"

I wish to be Knighted by Celestia herself~

Werewolf
Contributor
5 years ago
apple applejack bat_wings blonde_hair earth_pony equine fang female filly foal generation_4 green_eyes high_res messy_hair norang94 orange_body pony sitting solo transparent_background vampire wings young rating:Safe score:1 user:Werewolf

Sungazer said:
Too bad its previous owner died and was very possessively clingy about it.

If you listen real close you can still hear the engine saying "Fuuuck yooooou get off my Vespaaaa~"

I wish to be Knighted by Celestia herself~

Celestia knights you, and as a knight, you are expected to join a noble's househould and serve them faithfully. She attaches you to the House of Blueblood.

I wish Zecora would teach me some awesome alchemical skills.

Werewolf said:
I wish Zecora would teach me some awesome alchemical skills.

Granted! Now I bet you wish you still had eyebrows.

internetcatchphrase said:
Granted! Now I bet you wish you still had eyebrows.

GRANTED!

Your eyebrows are huge.

You can't see past them, they're so huge.

MANLY EYEBROWS.

And shaving them will be a hassle.

I wish I had a harem of sexy mares and stallions at my beck and call.

Sungazer said:

GRANTED!

Your eyebrows are huge.

You can't see past them, they're so huge.

MANLY EYEBROWS.

And shaving them will be a hassle.

I wish I had a harem of sexy mares and stallions at my beck and call.

You now have a harem. Only downside is that they're changelings that will drain you of your love.

I wish to know everything.

[ Remember to make wishes of your own, guys ]

Scootaloo said:
You now have a harem. Only downside is that they're changelings that will drain you of your love.

I wish to know everything.

Granted.

You know everything.

The data overloads your synapses and renders you a drooling mess.

You can never use your knowledge, because it's taken every piece of your mind to hold it all.

I wish I had moneys to afford things with.