News - Jan 16, 2019 (2 months ago)

Thank you for coming.

It's been a long time coming now, but it's time for Twenty Percent Cooler to close down. We've had a good run and had a great time in our heyday, but the sun has set on our little website and now it's time to go. You have about a week to record, save, and archive what you would like before everything goes dark, so please make the best of this time.

Thank you for all the memories and contributions to our community in these last 8 years. We had a great time.

~ Sincerely, Princess Luna
Lead Administrator for TwentyPercentCooler.net

X

We have a forum?!

In category: Off-topic

Well isn't that nifty? Is it a super active and exciting forum, or is it mostly just to discuss tag edits?

xXTenderTacosXx said:
Well isn't that nifty? Is it a super active and exciting forum, or is it mostly just to discuss tag edits?

Most of the posts are to discuss tags, and a healthy dose of the remainder are forum-games.

I seem to have broken the wish corruption thread with my sheer weight of continuity. Oh well. So, the forum isn't dead ... but it isn't real lively, either.

AKmalamute said:
Most of the posts are to discuss tags, and a healthy dose of the remainder are forum-games.

I seem to have broken the wish corruption thread with my sheer weight of continuity. Oh well. So, the forum isn't dead ... but it isn't real lively, either.

yea, maybe if you were not such a dick about it, the game would keep going, but no, you had to be an overcomplicated dick and pretty much make the game not worth playing.

:P

Velvet_Star said:
yea, maybe if you were not such a dick about it, the game would keep going, but no, you had to be an overcomplicated dick and pretty much make the game not worth playing.

:P

challenge accepted

Heh, a forum is only as dead as it's users. Feel free to post topics <3

we all waiting season 4 that's why... we need a equestria girls discussion :P