News - Aug 14, 2017 (3 days ago)

We are experiencing an issue with the uploading system

When you upload, you may get a "File Not Found" Error. We are currently contacting our web admin in order to fix the issue, but until then, we have a work-around that has proven to work for the time being. If you wish to upload, please save the image to your computer, then add it to the upload screen through the "Browse" button. We hope that works for now and will make a notification when the issue is fixed.
~Princess Luna

X

Werewolf said:
I shall quote myself in the hopes of getting a response.

Hardly definitive, but but I would certainly mark any image with textual swearing or actual blood, as questionable.

I think the way I envision it, is ... if you were on a small town's sidewalk ... and everyone passing by is angrily looking away, but nobody is asking you to stop, that's a Q rating ... somewhere between several people come over to say stop showing me that, to the cops are called because good grief people don't do that ... that's an Explicit rating right there.

Werewolf
Contributor
4 years ago
apple applejack bat_wings blonde_hair earth_pony equine fang female filly foal generation_4 green_eyes high_res messy_hair norang94 orange_body pony sitting solo transparent_background vampire wings young rating:Safe score:1 user:Werewolf

Artist: Chicasonic is now NolyCS.

Source: All links to Chicasonic's dA account now lead to NolyCS's and all Chicasonic's art is in NolyCS's gallery.

Werewolf
Contributor
4 years ago
apple applejack bat_wings blonde_hair earth_pony equine fang female filly foal generation_4 green_eyes high_res messy_hair norang94 orange_body pony sitting solo transparent_background vampire wings young rating:Safe score:1 user:Werewolf

Implication request: Rifle -> gun

Reason: Because logic.

Werewolf said:

Yup, seconded.

Werewolf said:

does gun imply ranged_weapon? I forget.
Anyway, yes rifles are guns. Thirded

Werewolf
Contributor
4 years ago

AKmalamute said:
does gun imply ranged_weapon? I forget.

Yes it does.

I would like to propose a new tag: implied sex. This would be useful for pics where the participants appear to be engaging in sex acts, but where no penetration, genitals, sexual fluids, or other Explicit-rated content is visible. Example pics would include post #44683 (currently rated Explicit), post #44527 (currently rated Questionable), and post #31038 (currently Questionable, previously Explicit, previously Safe).

I would also suggest that most pics to which this tag applies, unless rated Explicit for other reasons, should be rated Questionable.

Can we alias the artist tag niggerfaggot to the artist tag facelessjr? It's the same person and the later is far less offensive. It comes to something when you don't want to post a wonderful SFW image just because the artist has an incredibly offensive name.

Werewolf
Contributor
4 years ago

internetcatchphrase said:
Can we alias the artist tag niggerfaggot to the artist tag facelessjr? It's the same person and the later is far less offensive. It comes to something when you don't want to post a wonderful SFW image just because the artist has an incredibly offensive name.

Seconded. We don't allow people to take actively-offensive usernames, so if the artist has a less-offensive name, let's use it.

Werewolf
Contributor
4 years ago

Artist:Nocturnalpony is now Artist:I-am-knot. All the links to Nocturnalpony's pics lead to the same place they always have, but the name is different.

The artist soapie-solar has changed their DevArt name to bukoya-star.
http://bukoya-star.deviantart.com/

Werewolf
Contributor
3 years ago

Implication requests:

Crystal pony -> pony. Because, y'know . . .
fingerless gloves -> gloves
crying -> tears
mare in the moon -> moon

Make sure you are submitting these aliases/implications using the create function on the alias/implication page so that I see them

Werewolf
Contributor
3 years ago

Fluttershy said:
Make sure you are submitting these aliases/implications using the create function on the alias/implication page so that I see them

I hope I did that correctly. I found no "create" button, but there's an "add" one.

Edit: No, I did not. I put the tags to be implied where the tags that imply them should be. Still, hopefully what I meant is obvious.

Yup, they are all backwards, I reversed them this time, but now you know they go the other way around

Werewolf
Contributor
3 years ago

Fluttershy said:
Yup, they are all backwards, I reversed them this time, but now you know they go the other way around

Thankee.

afraid -> scared

Scared is used far more often.

The artist chaoticbrony has changed his DeviantArt name to silverslinger.

http://silverslinger.deviantart.com/

No one has tried to tag an image with 'silverslinger' yet but they might. We can either alias it so it gets turned to 'chaoticbrony' or set things up to turn all present and future instances of 'chaoticbrony' into 'silverslinger.'

alias: cock -> penis
reason: same
discussion: http://twentypercentcooler.net/forum/show/10817

alias: dick -> penis
reason: same thing
discussion: http://twentypercentcooler.net/forum/show/10818

alias: earthpony -> earth_pony
reason: same thing
discussion: http://twentypercentcooler.net/forum/show/10820

Werewolf
Contributor
3 years ago

So here's a question.

Per the latest episode, we know that Daring Do is actually A. K. Yearling. Now obviously, pics of Daring Do should continue to be tagged as they always have, but what about ones like post #47984? Should it have A. K. Yearling, or Daring Do, or both?

Werewolf said:
So here's a question.

Per the latest episode, we know that Daring Do is actually A. K. Yearling. Now obviously, pics of Daring Do should continue to be tagged as they always have, but what about ones like post #47984? Should it have A. K. Yearling, or Daring Do, or both?

IF it's Daring Do in her normal outfit (i.e Pith helmet and vest), then tag it Daring Do. If it's her in her non-daring-do outfit, tag it the other.

lily_(mlp) needs to be aliased to lily.

DragonRanger said:
lily_(mlp) needs to be aliased to lily.

Done

On that note, there are apparently a lot of names that still haven't been aliased, if this list is any indication.

DragonRanger said:
On that note, there are apparently a lot of names that still haven't been aliased, if this list is any indication.

I'll get right on it

Werewolf
Contributor
3 years ago

I've uploaded a few pics from derpibooru by an artist named -fuchs-. The hyphens are playing hob with the tags, though, since the system interprets the first one as a minus sign instead of part of the artist's name. As a result, I am able to make -fuchs- an artist tag with art:-fuchs-, but cannot search for it, since the system looks for [without]fuchs-.

Any ideas?

Werewolf said:
I've uploaded a few pics from derpibooru by an artist named -fuchs-. The hyphens are playing hob with the tags, though, since the system interprets the first one as a minus sign instead of part of the artist's name. As a result, I am able to make -fuchs- an artist tag with art:-fuchs-, but cannot search for it, since the system looks for [without]fuchs-.

Any ideas?

The front hyphen needs to be removed and a note left about it in the artist wiki. This is a system limitation and can't be helped

Werewolf
Contributor
2 years ago

Can we get Treehugger aliased to Tree_Hugger please? Since, y'know, it is her actual name, per the end credits. Two words, just like Apple Bloom and Rainbow Dash.