News - Jan 16, 2019 (3 days ago)

Thank you for coming.

It's been a long time coming now, but it's time for Twenty Percent Cooler to close down. We've had a good run and had a great time in our heyday, but the sun has set on our little website and now it's time to go. You have about a week to record, save, and archive what you would like before everything goes dark, so please make the best of this time.

Thank you for all the memories and contributions to our community in these last 8 years. We had a great time.

~ Sincerely, Princess Luna
Lead Administrator for TwentyPercentCooler.net

X

Guess who's back (if any of you still remember me...)

In category: Off-topic

Hello, it's me, RandomPony! If any of you remember me I was the Nyx lover, well while I still like Nyx I like changelings more now.

So any of you that still remember me, give a shout!

Man its been awhile, I remember when this site hit 10000 pics! Glad to see it's still running strong.


RandomPony said:
Hello, it's me, RandomPony! If any of you remember me I was the Nyx lover, well while I still like Nyx I like changelings more now.

So any of you that still remember me, give a shout!

Man its been awhile, I remember when this site hit 10000 pics! Glad to see it's still running strong.

changelings are pretty awesome. I should know..
dundundun

Werewolf
Contributor
5 years ago
apple applejack bat_wings blonde_hair earth_pony equine fang female filly foal generation_4 green_eyes high_res messy_hair norang94 orange_body pony sitting solo transparent_background vampire wings young rating:Safe score:1 user:Werewolf

Hallo.

Welcome back.

I have not much else to say.

Applejack is awesome.


Werewolf said:
Hallo.

Welcome back.

I have not much else to say.

Applejack is awesome.

You've always thought that Werewolf.

Werewolf
Contributor
5 years ago
apple applejack bat_wings blonde_hair earth_pony equine fang female filly foal generation_4 green_eyes high_res messy_hair norang94 orange_body pony sitting solo transparent_background vampire wings young rating:Safe score:1 user:Werewolf

RandomPony said:
You've always thought that Werewolf.

Every pony site needs a resident Applejack fan. I am this one's.

I'll stop calling her awesome when it stops being true.


Werewolf said:
Every pony site needs a resident Applejack fan. I am this one's.

I'll stop calling her awesome when it stops being true.

And I'll stop saying Chrysalis is best Queen, Villain, and Pony (cause she can be all of them) when it stops being true :P


Both fine, Werewolf and RandomPony, so long as you remember this one word: moderation.


internetcatchphrase said:
Both fine, Werewolf and RandomPony, so long as you remember this one word: moderation.

Since when have I ever been out of line on this site? I was probably one of your more behaved users.

Also I joined a community that has zero tolerance to drama, so yeah.


Welcome back! Dunno if I got to know you at all but maybe, I actually originally joined up around the time this site happened.

Hi.


Sungazer said:
Welcome back! Dunno if I got to know you at all but maybe, I actually originally joined up around the time this site happened.

Hi.

I remember you Sungazer, still same avatar as ever. I still remember when everyone thought your OC in that pic was a girl, even I did.


overly happy changeling is best pony >.>


Pinkie_Pie said:
overly happy changeling is best pony >.>

Right behind Chrysalis that is :3


RandomPony said:
Right behind Chrysalis that is :3

behind aurafluff you mean :3