News - Aug 14, 2017 (2 months ago)

We are experiencing an issue with the uploading system

When you upload, you may get a "File Not Found" Error. We are currently contacting our web admin in order to fix the issue, but until then, we have a work-around that has proven to work for the time being. If you wish to upload, please save the image to your computer, then add it to the upload screen through the "Browse" button. We hope that works for now and will make a notification when the issue is fixed.
~Princess Luna

X

Sketch an OC

In category: Community Projects

I'm willing to make sketched of OCs for anyone who may want one. For a limited time, single character sketches are free.

I'll also take simple commissions for those interested (Lines & flat colors).

See my profile for more details
http://twentypercentcooler.net/user/show/176

Leave requests below with something I can work from (Pony generators work, as well as existing references)


http://i.imgur.com/FFDIqwx.png

http://i.imgur.com/5JAncVb.png

The unicorn is mine, the pegasus belongs to a friend. I don't care which you do, I just couldn't decide which one to request.


DragonRanger said:
http://i.imgur.com/FFDIqwx.png

http://i.imgur.com/5JAncVb.png

The unicorn is mine, the pegasus belongs to a friend. I don't care which you do, I just couldn't decide which one to request.

One or the other, and seeing as the Unicorn is yours, I'll sketch that one.

Werewolf
Contributor
2 years ago
apple applejack bat_wings blonde_hair earth_pony equine fang female filly foal generation_4 green_eyes high_res messy_hair norang94 orange_body pony sitting solo transparent_background vampire wings young rating:Safe score:1 user:Werewolf

Well, since you're so generously offering . . .

How about Blue Flame, my OC from the occasional story and RP? An older unicorn magician and storyteller, not unlike Trixie but with less flash and more diplomacy.

Here he is drawn by me: http://evankestral.deviantart.com/art/Blue-Flame-292988729

Here he is drawn by someone with talent: post #47128

His cutie mark is a four-pointed star surrounded by blue fire, in case you can't tell.


Dye_Violetly said:
One or the other, and seeing as the Unicorn is yours, I'll sketch that one.

Alright then, thank you very much.


Wouldja sketch a Sunny? :3


hey there~ i'd like to see a sketch of one of my newer oc's

silver shield. a six winged pegasus stallion

small example of him as best i could in ponygen
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s475/Shadow_forge/oc%20list/Silvershield_zps116b2101.png~original

aswell as his cutiemark
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s475/Shadow_forge/oc%20list/108067-angel-shield-red-foam-weapon-engel-schild-rot-polsterwaffe_zps625a4815.jpg~original

if you wish anymore details you can allways contact me ^_^


Shadow_Forge said:
hey there~ i'd like to see a sketch of one of my newer oc's

silver shield. a six winged pegasus stallion

small example of him as best i could in ponygen
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s475/Shadow_forge/oc%20list/Silvershield_zps116b2101.png~original

aswell as his cutiemark
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s475/Shadow_forge/oc%20list/108067-angel-shield-red-foam-weapon-engel-schild-rot-polsterwaffe_zps625a4815.jpg~original

if you wish anymore details you can allways contact me ^_^

6 winged... wat?

Nope.


Werewolf said:
Well, since you're so generously offering . . .

How about Blue Flame, my OC from the occasional story and RP? An older unicorn magician and storyteller, not unlike Trixie but with less flash and more diplomacy.

Here he is drawn by me: http://evankestral.deviantart.com/art/Blue-Flame-292988729

Here he is drawn by someone with talent: post #47128

His cutie mark is a four-pointed star surrounded by blue fire, in case you can't tell.

Looks good, I'll see what I can do.

Sungazer said:
Wouldja sketch a Sunny? :3

Sunny is cute, and a normal Pegasi with the normal 2 wings, not a mutant freak with 6. I've added Sunny to the list.


Made a sketch of the three I agreed too above
http://twentypercentcooler.net/post/show/55705/blue_flame-dragonranger_-oc_with_no_name-equine-gi

And time's up on the freebees, thanks to those who agreed to enter. Sorry about not accepting yours Forge...


I am opening up some free OC sketches again if anyone is interested. Limited offer.

If you want more than 1 OC or something more detailed/colored, then it becomes a commission. You can see the details on my profile.


Velvet_Star said:
I am opening up some free OC sketches again if anyone is interested. Limited offer.

If you want more than 1 OC or something more detailed/colored, then it becomes a commission. You can see the details on my profile.

*flails hoof around in the air*
crimson moon. my batpony or
emerald dusk. a gryphonesse


Shadow_Forge said:
*flails hoof around in the air*
crimson moon. my batpony or
emerald dusk. a gryphonesse

Names mean nothing without something I can work from, lol.


You still doing these? I have a new(ish) OC I need more pictures of.


RandomPony said:
You still doing these? I have a new(ish) OC I need more pictures of.

If you can provide a ref (pic or written), then I can make a sketch.


You know who could use more art is Heartmend

If you're still sketching OCpones.


Cool, I got this new one here
http://orig00.deviantart.net/7d1f/f/2015/214/d/c/cghk_by_bgame46-d8pnj86.png
Yes her irises are white, she's blind, but can see through a form of echo location via a spell. I won't go into detail about it though... I'd just bore everyone :V

Thanks!


RandomPony said:
Cool, I got this new one here
http://orig00.deviantart.net/7d1f/f/2015/214/d/c/cghk_by_bgame46-d8pnj86.png
Yes her irises are white, she's blind, but can see through a form of echo location via a spell. I won't go into detail about it though... I'd just bore everyone :V

Thanks!

What's her name?


Sungazer said:
You know who could use more art is Heartmend

If you're still sketching OCpones.

Just so you know, the name is a link to a reference in this post. >w>


Sungazer said:
Just so you know, the name is a link to a reference in this post. >w>

I was asking RandomPony their OCs name, lol.


RandomPony OC


Velvet_Star said:
I was asking RandomPony their OCs name, lol.

Just wanted to make sure you saw that there was a reference, no biggy.


Her name is Star Charmer, I sorta got it from a name generator and she was originally an NPC in an RPG I made. I liked her and decided to keep her. Her base backstory was she was an aspiring astronomer till a school science project incident left her blind.

Also I LOVE IT