News - Jan 16, 2019 (2 months ago)

Thank you for coming.

It's been a long time coming now, but it's time for Twenty Percent Cooler to close down. We've had a good run and had a great time in our heyday, but the sun has set on our little website and now it's time to go. You have about a week to record, save, and archive what you would like before everything goes dark, so please make the best of this time.

Thank you for all the memories and contributions to our community in these last 8 years. We had a great time.

~ Sincerely, Princess Luna
Lead Administrator for TwentyPercentCooler.net

X

A new season, a new tag.

In category: Aliases, Implications, and Tags

I nominate 'equalized' as a tag to put on a post: indicating that at least one of the ponies shown has the equals-sign cutie mark, along with the color desaturation, plainer hairstyle, and other signs that they've had their cutie mark removed.

EDIT:
I haven't tagged any images with it yet, but if I get positive feedback I'm happy to make sure that it gets added to the relevant posts.

internetcatchphrase said:
I nominate 'equalized' as a tag to put on a post: indicating that at least one of the ponies shown has the equals-sign cutie mark, along with the color desaturation, plainer hairstyle, and other signs that they've had their cutie mark removed.

EDIT:
I haven't tagged any images with it yet, but if I get positive feedback I'm happy to make sure that it gets added to the relevant posts.

it sounds like a logical tag to me as we also have a discorded tag (alltough not used as often as it should) aswell as some other tags like it