News - Aug 14, 2017 (4 months ago)

We are experiencing an issue with the uploading system

When you upload, you may get a "File Not Found" Error. We are currently contacting our web admin in order to fix the issue, but until then, we have a work-around that has proven to work for the time being. If you wish to upload, please save the image to your computer, then add it to the upload screen through the "Browse" button. We hope that works for now and will make a notification when the issue is fixed.
~Princess Luna

X

A new season, a new tag.

In category: Aliases, Implications, and Tags

I nominate 'equalized' as a tag to put on a post: indicating that at least one of the ponies shown has the equals-sign cutie mark, along with the color desaturation, plainer hairstyle, and other signs that they've had their cutie mark removed.

EDIT:
I haven't tagged any images with it yet, but if I get positive feedback I'm happy to make sure that it gets added to the relevant posts.

internetcatchphrase said:
I nominate 'equalized' as a tag to put on a post: indicating that at least one of the ponies shown has the equals-sign cutie mark, along with the color desaturation, plainer hairstyle, and other signs that they've had their cutie mark removed.

EDIT:
I haven't tagged any images with it yet, but if I get positive feedback I'm happy to make sure that it gets added to the relevant posts.

it sounds like a logical tag to me as we also have a discorded tag (alltough not used as often as it should) aswell as some other tags like it