News - Aug 14, 2017 (2 months ago)

We are experiencing an issue with the uploading system

When you upload, you may get a "File Not Found" Error. We are currently contacting our web admin in order to fix the issue, but until then, we have a work-around that has proven to work for the time being. If you wish to upload, please save the image to your computer, then add it to the upload screen through the "Browse" button. We hope that works for now and will make a notification when the issue is fixed.
~Princess Luna

X
Post in forum #11357 - Rule Change, Effective October 17th

Werewolf said:
Bah. That seems pretty arbitrary, and makes me wonder why I should bother with 20PC any more.

I can at least explain why it's not as arbitrary as it seems. TwentyPercentCooler is going to be absorbed into e621. That project's paused at the moment (it's not exactly high priority for the site owners) but as far as I know, it hasn't been canceled. Some work has already been done toward that end. See tags dont_transfer and to_keep. When the merge happens, all the human-only images here won't make the migration. That includes the EQG humans. >.<
The rule being enacted now is more-than-partially to discourage any future human-only uploads that will just get deleted in the merge. This will suck, but the more images we upload only to see them lost in the merge, the worse it'll suck. I've been voluntarily refraining ever since I got news of the merge. This rule probably should have been enacted back then instead of now, but I guess the implications occurred to me before it occurred to the admins.