News - Jan 16, 2019 (1 month ago)

Thank you for coming.

It's been a long time coming now, but it's time for Twenty Percent Cooler to close down. We've had a good run and had a great time in our heyday, but the sun has set on our little website and now it's time to go. You have about a week to record, save, and archive what you would like before everything goes dark, so please make the best of this time.

Thank you for all the memories and contributions to our community in these last 8 years. We had a great time.

~ Sincerely, Princess Luna
Lead Administrator for TwentyPercentCooler.net

X

Good bye 20pc

In category: Official Discussion

It was great while it lasted, we'll all miss you.

I only came to this site once I find out it's shutting down... the email link in the contact form is broken, but I was wondering if you could send the Site Owner or Senior Admin to me; I'd like to discuss site ownership transfer, because I don't like to see this part of the awesome Brony community dying.

Coretz said:
I only came to this site once I find out it's shutting down... the email link in the contact form is broken, but I was wondering if you could send the Site Owner or Senior Admin to me; I'd like to discuss site ownership transfer, because I don't like to see this part of the awesome Brony community dying.

I'll ask them

Coretz said:

PM me your contact info. I'll bring it up to them and see what they'd like to do.

Hello, I had just heard about this so posting here. I am the owner of The Pony Archive, and I would like to offer 100% free hosting. I take care of several older pony websites now and host many other semi-hidden ones through out the net. We're in the process of upgrading our own hardware right now so unfortunately I don't have my usual tools for archiving. I'd love to host a live copy though, as some people still use the site regularly.