News - Oct 09, 2016 (6 months ago)

New Rule Effective Oct. 17

Please visit the forums for more details, or click here to read forum #11357

X
anomaly
Contributor
3 years ago
2013 brown_body clouds female generation_4 gilda_(mlp) griffon lunwere sky solo wings yellow_eyes young rating:Safe score:1 user:anomaly

I'm not asking how to blacklist pictures like post #36962, but I'm asking is foalcon tag really necessary, and if it is then how to use it. I got a PM from an admin to use this tag in my uploads, but I see no clear rules how to do it.

anomaly said:
I'm not asking how to blacklist pictures like post #36962, but I'm asking is foalcon tag really necessary, and if it is then how to use it. I got a PM from an admin to use this tag in my uploads, but I see no clear rules how to do it.

Simply go to 'My Account' 'Settings' and right at the top is the blacklist field. Each tag you want blacklisted goes on a line of its own. Hope that helped.

anomaly said:

If an admin asked you to add the tag, then yes, it's absolutely necessary. The picture in question is lolicon of humanized Applebloom. Applebloom, normally, is a foal. Foal. Lolicon. Foalcon. I really can't make it any more clear to you than that.

Cocoa_Bean said:
Lolicon. Foalcon.

is that where that tag came from‽ I had no idea and felt well confused. I probably would have guessed if the 'i' had carried over too, "foalicon"

Anyway ... back to your regularly scheduled regular expression algorithm discussions.

anomaly
Contributor
3 years ago
2013 brown_body clouds female generation_4 gilda_(mlp) griffon lunwere sky solo wings yellow_eyes young rating:Safe score:1 user:anomaly

Blocked: https://twentypercentcooler.net/blip/show/262

Posting to the front page to cause drama. User is banned permanently.

Is banning forever people for a single blip is a standard here? Are lame attempts to hide it afterwards are also a standard reaction?

I know that user was demerited before, and I believe that pony fandom can be really toxic. However, the body of the record states clearly that this is permanent ban for a single blip for someone who wasn't banned before and done some helpful things to the site.

Shansai
Contributor
3 years ago
anthro blush brown_body brown_eyes clothing equine female high_res multi-colored_hair my_little_pony original_character panties rainbowscreen shansai simple_background socks solo to_keep underwear white_body zebra rating:Questionable score:8 user:Shansai

anomaly said:
Is banning forever people for a single blip is a standard here? Are lame attempts to hide it afterwards are also a standard reaction?

I know that user was demerited before, and I believe that pony fandom can be really toxic. However, the body of the record states clearly that this is permanent ban for a single blip for someone who wasn't banned before and done some helpful things to the site.

I'm really not going to say anything else other than this having had a lot of build up. Don't want to go into detail and probably shouldn't go into too much detail either.

anomaly said:

User has a history of causing issues, stirring up drama, and picking on other users. Same user thinks it's "Okay" to do such things because they are helpful elsewhere, and it cancels the bad stuff out. He couldn't get away with it on e621, nor here

anomaly said:

no no gilda, it wasn't the blip, it was other things he did and the blip was just hidden afterwards because it was terrible

Nether
Contributor
3 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female generation_4 multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:6 user:Shansai

Problem got solved

Are the servers for this site US-based? I'm getting served most pages in about 5 to 15 seconds here and I'm in Indiana. That can't be far away from unusable-because-constantly-timing-out can it?

I know there are lots of people who like pony and everything so it's tough but if there aren't more mirrors functioning efficiently by the time S4 hits and the community really starts growing again, things are going to be on fire here before long.

One convenience would be the ability to delete messages in your inbox on this site.

So, what's with the 'to_keep' tag I'm seeing on a bunch of pictures?

I responded on PM

I tried to email takedown@twentypercentcooler.net, which is the only email listed in the 'contact us' section, but apparently it no longer exists. I was going to ask if there was an issue with my account, as my upload count is full despite me not having made nearly that many uploads in the past month. Is there a problem that is causing that not to reset?
The fact that the email seemingly doesn't exist is a bit worrying. Are there any moderators to even look at this?
Thanks for any help.

I think they're merging 20pc with e621 which is why the email is deleted.

Zanator said:
I think they're merging 20pc with e621 which is why the email is deleted.

It was sure nice of them to put this on the front page so people can save things that they like that won't be transferred. I guess I'll start making use of my pbooru account instead for such.

headless_rainbow said:
It was sure nice of them to put this on the front page so people can save things that they like that won't be transferred. I guess I'll start making use of my pbooru account instead for such.

Well, now it's been postponed apparently. They were gonna announce it a while in advance, but now they've stopped the process.