News - Apr 16, 2014 (5 months ago)

People should change these more often!

Be sure to still tune on Bronystate for new episodes!
Bronystate

Fun things to do thread

X

20pc Synchtube

In category: Site Discussion / Help

Rainbow Dash here!

I’m proud to announce the new Synchtube for 20pc!

Come watch synch’d MST3K, Retsupurae, Pony episodes, Pony music, etc. etc. Also feel free to make video suggestions in the chat! We already have nearly a full days worth of video in a playlist, but even more videos are always welcome.

I will not be streaming the new episode on Nov. 5th, as I have a previously scheduled event that I will be at throughout the day. If you are looking for a livestream of the new episode at 10 AM, check out Bronystate. I will however, add the new episode to the livestream and have it playing constantly once a youtube stream is available.

http://www.synchtube.com/r/dreyas

Be sure to set a name when you go in, so we know who you are!

The Synchtube is available 24/7. So get on and watch some videos when you've got a chance!

Also, Synchtube is slightly buggy on Google Chrome at the moment, so if you find yourself having trouble, try this link here: http://www.synchtube.com/r/dreyas?ws=1 (This link will only work in Chrome due to the way it connects to the website.)

If that still doesn’t work, I’d recommend using Firefox or another browser for viewing the video goodness!

I’ll be in the Synchtube under the name ‘Dreyas.' Hope to see you all there.

so looking forward to this

When Season Two comes out on the 17th, I'll put my best effort forth to find a livestream of the episode as it officially airs. Otherwise we will need to wait until later in the day, when it's posted on Youtube, to watch. Anyone that knows of a livestream that will be showing the episode as it airs is welcome to give me a link to the stream or any info. :>

Rainbow_Dash said:
When Season Two comes out on the 17th, I'll put my best effort forth to find a livestream of the episode as it officially airs. Otherwise we will need to wait until later in the day, when it's posted on Youtube, to watch. Anyone that knows of a livestream that will be showing the episode as it airs is welcome to give me a link to the stream or any info. :>

Oh, and I'm locking the playlist from now on since someone decided it would be fun to erase 24 hours worth of video.

Sounds awesome :D

Just over 36 hours of video up now, playlist maxed out at 200 videos.

Here's a quick run-down:

• All Season 1 Friendship is Magic 1080p eps. - Spaced throughout the playlist
  • Six full episodes of MST3K
  • Various YTPs and YTPMV - Mostly Pony related
  • Several Retsupurae series and one-offs
  • OfficalDJPON3 mixes
  • Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Ed Edd n' Eddy
  • Rocko's Modern Life, Fairly Odd Parents, Angry Beavers, Hey Arnold
  • Full Life Consequences Series

Aaaaand various other things from my favorites.

I dunno how synchtube works but are you going to give video-switching permission to anyone else so it can be run by other 20pc ops?

Patashu said:
I dunno how synchtube works but are you going to give video-switching permission to anyone else so it can be run by other 20pc ops?

Anyone that's a moderator can switch the channel to non-tv mode when in channel. I do need to get more people on before doing that though, so I have some mods I can trust.

Events will be listed on the original post, so check there!

AWWW!! Shoot! I missed episode 2! -.-

EDIT: Wait... My clock says 12:35 9/24/2011 I missed the show! *Looks for it online* Why has no one posted it? Looks closely at clock, *Huge facedesk* ITS 35 MINUTES INTO THE 24TH ARGGGHH!!!
Yep, I'm such a smart pony.

Werewolf
Contributor
2 years ago
apple applejack bat_wings blank_flank blonde_hair earth_pony equine fang female filly foal generation_4 green_eyes high_res messy_hair norang94 orange_body pony sitting solo transparent_background vampire wings young rating:Safe score:0 user:Werewolf

DJ_AL3X said:
AWWW!! Shoot! I missed episode 2! -.-

No you didn't. Episode 2 doesn't air until 9:00 AM on the 24th. It's currently 1:00 AM on the 24th, by my count (which means I'd better get to sleep!)

Werewolf said:
No you didn't. Episode 2 doesn't air until 9:00 AM on the 24th. It's currently 1:00 AM on the 24th, by my count (which means I'd better get to sleep!)

LOL!!! I don't require sleep! I'm gonna stay up all night!!! Black Friday with ponies?

And once again I could not watch it

Werewolf
Contributor
2 years ago
apple applejack bat_wings blank_flank blonde_hair earth_pony equine fang female filly foal generation_4 green_eyes high_res messy_hair norang94 orange_body pony sitting solo transparent_background vampire wings young rating:Safe score:0 user:Werewolf

Any chance of a synchtube showing of of Episode 3 tomorrow, oh Rainbow Overlord? I can probably find it elsewhere, but I like watching it with the bronies here when I can.