News - Dec 16, 2014 (6 days ago)

Pony Season 5 Slated for a "Spring" release

Hasbro has confirmed via a series of short teaser videos that season 5 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is due to begin sometime in "Spring 2015." This means that any time between March and June.

So far the rumours are scarce, but from what we've learned episodes will include:

- At least one concerning the aftermath of Season 4's finale

- "Princess Luna has a nightmare"

- An episode centred around the Pie Family

- A special 100th Episode that will be a "22 Short Films about Sprinfield"-style focus on background and fan-favourite characters.

In the meantime, check out these official teasers for season 5:

Twilight Sparkle

Fluttershy

Applejack

Pinkie Pie

Rainbow Dash

X

season 2 ep 2

In category: Official Discussion

well the 2nd part of return of harmony is ganna be aired sat, 24th at 9am (on the hub). just wanted to tell the people who dont know

Werewolf
Contributor
3 years ago
apple applejack bat_wings blank_flank blonde_hair earth_pony equine fang female filly foal generation_4 green_eyes high_res messy_hair norang94 orange_body pony sitting solo transparent_background vampire wings young rating:Safe score:0 user:Werewolf

I am so there.

Will it be on the synchtube again? 'Cause that was pretty cool.

synchtube doesnt work for me :(

just so people know. i have Tennessee Ultimate Fire Fighter TUFF Challenge. that day so i will miss it.

PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME!!!!

I'll be sure not to bother you on that day

Dream_Weaver said:
I'll be sure not to bother you on that day

:P mostly saying this for derpy as last time he call me screaming "WAKE UP f&^%ER, THE SHOW IS ON!!!"

...I think we could all guess that the next episode would be exactly one week after the first one...

But anyway, I'm DVR'ing it, and I'll definitely sit down and watch it. Mostly because I'm intrigued by the idea of de-harmonization, and it is relevant to my interests to find out how to fix it.

PsychoShy said:
...I think we could all guess that the next episode would be exactly one week after the first one...

But anyway, I'm DVR'ing it, and I'll definitely sit down and watch it. Mostly because I'm intrigued by the idea of de-harmonization, and it is relevant to my interests to find out how to fix it.

Actually, the scedule is:

Ep. 1
Ep. 2
Gap
Ep. 3

Werewolf said:
I am so there.

Will it be on the synchtube again? 'Cause that was pretty cool.

We'll see. If I can find a stream, I'll put it up on the Synchtube. If not, I'll have the episode later in the day added to the full MLP playlist set up on there. Looks like I'll be digging for a stream once more, unless the one I used last time is streaming this episode too.

LULZ COURAGE!!! Only 2 moar days!!!

Sargent_D said:
Actually, the scedule is:

Ep. 1
Ep. 2
Gap
Ep. 3

Make us wait more for episodes that have already been fully made?
> Why

But anyway, yeah, I don't really have a lot to say in this topic.

PsychoShy said:
Make us wait more for episodes that have already been fully made?
> Why

But anyway, yeah, I don't really have a lot to say in this topic.

Last I heard was to replay 1 and 2 together. But uhh.... Why not do that this week? Yeaaaaahh.....

That...was...an immensely satisfying tie-off.

Like I've already said, Discord is an awesome villain, and although I'm a little upset he won't be recurring (Because he's so damn funny), it's understandable because his powers are devastating, if that's even the appropriate word to use.
The fact that anypony can be de-harmonized (See the scene where TS restores AJ) is probably about to give to a whole new wave of interesting fanon. The final fight was a little anticlimactic, but there was still a lot of decent action when everypony else has to work together to tie down de-harmonized RD.

Lastly, ponify me and call me the new antagonist, but I found Twilight suffering from Madness immensely amusing ("It's my book...and I'm going to READ IT!")

Werewolf
Contributor
3 years ago
apple applejack bat_wings blank_flank blonde_hair earth_pony equine fang female filly foal generation_4 green_eyes high_res messy_hair norang94 orange_body pony sitting solo transparent_background vampire wings young rating:Safe score:0 user:Werewolf

PsychoShy said:
Lastly, ponify me and call me the new antagonist, but I found Twilight suffering from Madness immensely amusing ("It's my book...and I'm going to READ IT!")

This comes to mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpiACL4tz2g

DX I still haven't seen all of season one because I've been too busy...

awesome episode was awesome

I really liked the new episode. It might have felt a little rushed, but it was good enough to please me. ^^ Also i creamed myself when i saw the Star Wars episode 4 ending remade with ponies :D You amaze me anew ever time MLP.

Icecolt said:
I really liked the new episode. It might have felt a little rushed, but it was good enough to please me. ^^ Also i creamed myself when i saw the Star Wars episode 4 ending remade with ponies :D You amaze me anew ever time MLP.

That was actually my least favorite part... But I loved the episode regardless.

Pinkie_Pie said:
That was actually my least favorite part... But I loved the episode regardless.

agreed... it is so over done.... also i wish they did something more then just make him turn back into stone. put a twist or something in their.

I agree that it felt like the pacing was off on this one, really should have been a 3 parter. I mean they are like where are we gonna find Rainbow Dash? oh there she is.

also, not enough Screwball.