News - Aug 14, 2017 (11 months ago)

We are experiencing an issue with the uploading system

When you upload, you may get a "File Not Found" Error. We are currently contacting our web admin in order to fix the issue, but until then, we have a work-around that has proven to work for the time being. If you wish to upload, please save the image to your computer, then add it to the upload screen through the "Browse" button. We hope that works for now and will make a notification when the issue is fixed.
~Princess Luna

X
Post in forum #2536 - The Seven Deadly Ponies

Note: This is not intended to be a serious argument in any way. I love all the ponies and am not trying to bash them. I simply enjoy arguing nonsense.

Okay! I am now going to demonstrate that those candy-colored ponies we all love, the ones made of sunshine and gumdrops and the laughter of innocent babies, are in fact, the embodiments of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Hey, that's a okay. I see alot of myself in Twilight, that's why I chose her to be my avatar. :)

Twilight seems to be a very innocuous pony, with no particular flaws aside from an unwarranted humility, underconfidence, and general "adorkability." However, let's take a closer look at what she does when she's not busy saving all of Equestria, or at least her friends.

She reads. And reads. And practices magic. And reads about magic. She desires magical knowledge and power, to such an extent that she practices her new spells (25 and counting!) on her hapless assistant, Spike. She cheats at the Winter Wrap Up by using her new "come to life" spell. Her entire purpose of dwelling in Ponyville is to study (sponsored by her mentor, Celestia) the magic of friendship. And make no mistake: this is no mere play on words. Friendship is a very tangible and potent force in Equestria, sufficient to redeem a fallen goddess and trap an avatar of chaos in eternal stone.

With this in mind, it becomes obvious that Twilight's sin is Lust. Not lust in the sexual sense, but rather its third meaning*: "a passionate or overmastering desire or craving." This fits Twilight's obsession with magic to a T.

Obsesion to study everything I can settle with Lust.