News - Aug 14, 2017 (6 months ago)

We are experiencing an issue with the uploading system

When you upload, you may get a "File Not Found" Error. We are currently contacting our web admin in order to fix the issue, but until then, we have a work-around that has proven to work for the time being. If you wish to upload, please save the image to your computer, then add it to the upload screen through the "Browse" button. We hope that works for now and will make a notification when the issue is fixed.
~Princess Luna

X
Post in forum #2574 - New Episode Discussion

Holy hay, it's Wednesday and we still don't have any discussion?! I MUST FIX THIS.
New topic for discussion: The Cutie Pox.

Overall, I have to say a lot of this episode has handy information. We've got more character development for Apple Bloom, a confirmed disease for ponykind to worry about, and the Heart's Desire herb--all of which may come in handy in an RP situation. The Cutie Pox, which appears to be the polar opposite of a normal cutie mark, is sure to come in handy for the great controversy revolving around the name/cutie mark relationship for ponies. Most importantly, though, is the glorious lesson that tumbled out of Apple Bloom's mouth for a note to the princess--whether she knows it or not, she's learning. That cutie mark may be sooner in her future than she thinks.

Of course, I'm not saying I enjoyed everything about this new episode. I am becoming more frustrated than ever with Apple Jack's element--with the Element of Honesty, she refuses to speak to the Seeds of Truth even when it's in her sister's best interest? It's the most frustrating that she wouldn't even bother to try. Also, I understand Zecora is supposed to play a minor role in this episode, but to not see any real development for them is a little disappointing. All her actions have been primal thus far--of course you're going to be confused when everyone runs from you by instinct, of course you're going to be mad when somepony steals your things.

Lastly...
> "Who wants a picture of a hammer on their flank, anyway?"
> Gets a cutie mark for carpentry from Cutie Pox
Am I the only one tasting some bitter irony in the air?