News - Aug 14, 2017 (6 months ago)

We are experiencing an issue with the uploading system

When you upload, you may get a "File Not Found" Error. We are currently contacting our web admin in order to fix the issue, but until then, we have a work-around that has proven to work for the time being. If you wish to upload, please save the image to your computer, then add it to the upload screen through the "Browse" button. We hope that works for now and will make a notification when the issue is fixed.
~Princess Luna

X
Post in forum #2574 - New Episode Discussion

1. This episode seemed a lot more mature (pun not intended) than most of the others. I actually didn't expect the "romance" to be more than it was, considering it's a kid's show (not saying that you can't do that in a kid's show, it's just rare). I'm getting the feeling this was directed to the older demographic, which makes it pretty unique.

2. I didn't really understand why Spike turned small again, or why he gets bigger at such a quick rate. So the greedier or bigger a dragons hoard gets, the more he grows? And dragons seem to lose some intelligence, when they are full-grown?

3. Cheerilee buys white fedoras, which confirms my theory that she is a smooth criminal.

4. Cakes will now be classified as WMDs (Weapons of Mass Deliciousness)in the near future.

5. Derpy / Ditzy was waiting in a well for no other reason, than to jumpscare Lyra and Bon Bon