News - Aug 14, 2017 (9 months ago)

We are experiencing an issue with the uploading system

When you upload, you may get a "File Not Found" Error. We are currently contacting our web admin in order to fix the issue, but until then, we have a work-around that has proven to work for the time being. If you wish to upload, please save the image to your computer, then add it to the upload screen through the "Browse" button. We hope that works for now and will make a notification when the issue is fixed.
~Princess Luna

X
Post in forum #2574 - New Episode Discussion

So after the TV finally gets fixed today...

I never thought I'd see the day. Spike has an episode about him, we get several direct and indirect insights to the dragon's life cycle, but most importantly, Rarity shows some form of returning his affection. The most shocking thing about it is that it's even there--the watchers knew they'd be fine, they could've just had them get saved and that would be that.
This isn't your everyday piece of fan-art; this is canon. Shipping.

My only real complaint is that another trend has been brought to my attention by happening thrice. For the third time, Zecora has had an extensive knowledge on something Twilight had no clue about. And this one was sort of shocking; Twilight never once paused to think, "hey, I essentially own a dragon now; maybe I should read about their life cycle!" I understand they're trying to make Zecora look smart on all things natural, but Twilight's beginning to look like the idiot that "forgot" to study for the test by comparison.