News - Dec 16, 2014 (5 days ago)

Pony Season 5 Slated for a "Spring" release

Hasbro has confirmed via a series of short teaser videos that season 5 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is due to begin sometime in "Spring 2015." This means that any time between March and June.

So far the rumours are scarce, but from what we've learned episodes will include:

- At least one concerning the aftermath of Season 4's finale

- "Princess Luna has a nightmare"

- An episode centred around the Pie Family

- A special 100th Episode that will be a "22 Short Films about Sprinfield"-style focus on background and fan-favourite characters.

In the meantime, check out these official teasers for season 5:

Twilight Sparkle

Fluttershy

Applejack

Pinkie Pie

Rainbow Dash

X

No we already have this batch filled up, 15 is a LOT of projects.

TerraFirma said:

ok maybe next time

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:5 user:Shansai

TerraFirma said:

Well, I know, but isnt the point of a pitching thread to pitch ideas whenever? I mean, somebody could come up with the best idea ever as soon as tomorrow, so would it be that bad to pitch it already for the next batch?

Netherlolz said:
Well, I know, but isnt the point of a pitching thread to pitch ideas whenever? I mean, somebody could come up with the best idea ever as soon as tomorrow, so would it be that bad to pitch it already for the next batch?

Well I ment no in response to their question of doing it now

Pitching while I have the idea, else I lose it.

Katamari Pony-cy. Katapony Damacy? Ponymari? Basically, ponies rolled up into a Katamari by... somebody. Possibly another pony.

Cocoa_Bean said:

Katamari Pony-cy. Katapony Damacy? Ponymari? Basically, ponies rolled up into a Katamari by... somebody. Possibly another pony.

HOLY FUCK!!! i was actually looking at this when i had the same idea XD

Derpy_hooves said:
HOLY FUCK!!! i was actually looking at this when i had the same idea XD

With me it was StarCrosser in the IRC. She was rolling around, and I had the idea I should roll her around (but chickened out as usual), and it just sort of snowballed from there. No pun intended.

*Looks left*
*Looks right*
Nopony's suggested this yet?! Well, while the theme seems to be game parodies...and before I forget...

SQUAD STABLE 2
Entire team is ponies! Assuming you're familiar with the game "Team Fortress 2," the drawing would simply be our OCs, each one posing as a different class. This may seem a little small to you, considering that there are only nine classes, but if we wanted to, we could break it down into a "RED" team and a "BLU" team, and perhaps add the Announcer as well. Of course, that's 18 (19 with Announcer), and that may be too many.
So assuming it's just one team for now, people sign up with their OC, which class they'd like to be, and whether they want the depicted team to be Team RED or Team BLU. In the event that more than one person wants to be the same class, they can either sort it out amongst themselves, or the public can vote for who they want to be in the picture. Favoritism, who would embody the class best, whatever--as soon as the debate is solved, the losers may either apply for another class or withdraw from the picture.

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:5 user:Shansai

PsychoShy said:
*Looks left*
*Looks right*
Nopony's suggested this yet?! Well, while the theme seems to be game parodies...and before I forget...

SQUAD STABLE 2
Entire team is ponies! Assuming you're familiar with the game "Team Fortress 2," the drawing would simply be our OCs, each one posing as a different class. This may seem a little small to you, considering that there are only nine classes, but if we wanted to, we could break it down into a "RED" team and a "BLU" team, and perhaps add the Announcer as well. Of course, that's 18 (19 with Announcer), and that may be too many.
So assuming it's just one team for now, people sign up with their OC, which class they'd like to be, and whether they want the depicted team to be Team RED or Team BLU. In the event that more than one person wants to be the same class, they can either sort it out amongst themselves, or the public can vote for who they want to be in the picture. Favoritism, who would embody the class best, whatever--as soon as the debate is solved, the losers may either apply for another class or withdraw from the picture.

you know... seeing as there are so many crossover between ponies and TF2... how did we not think of this?

PsychoShy said:
*Looks left*
*Looks right*

SQUAD STABLE 2

I actually posted this idea on the first page. But it's good here too.

The_Rookie said:

^^^^^^ See above. This was infact suggested before, but we turned it down due to well, its over done. Everyone and their grandmothers has done TF2.

The_Rookie said:

Woops, it flew over me. Must've flown over everyone else, too, though, 'cause you didn't get any responses.

TerraFirma said:
^^^^^^ See above. This was infact suggested before, but we turned it down due to well, its over done. Everyone and their grandmothers has done TF2.

I must have missed your reply that said that, too. Is there some secret underground posting network I don't know about?
Well, I don't really care enough about this to waste too much of my resources arguing about it, but I have one valid point: we haven't done it yet.

hay we should do a project that humanize all of the OC here we never done that here

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago

DarkMoon said:
hay we should do a project that humanize all of the OC here we never done that here

Yeah... except we are doing it already...

Netherlolz said:
Yeah... except we are doing it already...

You serous man I thint know

Flandreshy
Contributor
2 years ago

I had an idea. Sorta with the Silent Hill thing, though the title silent ponyville has already been used for other stuff. Like ponies being tormented by their deep seeded fears, or something in their past.

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago

Flandreshy said:
I had an idea. Sorta with the Silent Hill thing, though the title silent ponyville has already been used for other stuff. Like ponies being tormented by their deep seeded fears, or something in their past.

It seems like a good plan, but it might work out better as a series of pics with one or two OC's than a group thing. seeing as bothering ponies each with their indevidual deepest seeded fears will get very crowded me thinks.

Brony Sleepover:

EVERYBODY GET TO TERRA'S, IT'S TIME FOR A SLEEPOVER!

Molestia said:
Brony Sleepover:

Oi, I'm already hosting new years, you arseholes trashed my house once. Go trash trades.

~Mountain Side retreat~
Ponies be relaxing at a cottage in the mountains, with a lake, hot tub and a poolside bar

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago

Dream_Weaver said:
~Mountain Side retreat~
Ponies be relaxing at a cottage in the mountains, with a lake, hot tub and a poolside bar

and that post gave me the idea of ponies in a hottub at a ski resort. *brohoof* good call, dream!

Netherlolz said:
and that post gave me the idea of ponies in a hottub at a ski resort. *brohoof* good call, dream!

HOttub time machine, with ponies?

TerraFirma said:

D: nuuuuuuu

TerraFirma said:

What kind? Back to the future kind, a TARDIS, what?

I hope no one has suggested this yet, but I'd love to see an 80's cartoon parody cross-over... Sleepy dressed as Sailor Moon, maybe someone as He-Man, Lion-O, GI Joe, Jem, etc...?

or not if that's a stupid idea! *hides!*

Derpy_Hooves said:
all of our oc's playing their favorite sport, that is all

Werewolf
Contributor
2 years ago
apple applejack bat_wings blank_flank blonde_hair earth_pony equine fang female filly foal generation_4 green_eyes high_res messy_hair norang94 orange_body pony sitting solo transparent_background vampire wings young rating:Safe score:0 user:Werewolf

SleepySkies said:
I hope no one has suggested this yet, but I'd love to see an 80's cartoon parody cross-over... Sleepy dressed as Sailor Moon, maybe someone as He-Man, Lion-O, GI Joe, Jem, etc...?

This idea amuses me greatly.

Cocoa_Bean said:

This WILL become a project in batch 2, cause this is too perfect...

PsychoShy said:
*Looks left*
*Looks right*

SQUAD STABLE 2

im sorry, but there are too many TF2/MLP crossovers

DarkMoon said:

Please look for "20% More Human"

Flandreshy said:

IF we do a silent hill project, we might need Thamutt / Frolic she LOVES silent hill

Molestia said:
Brony Sleepover:

Nope

Dream_Weaver said:
~Mountain Side retreat~

For some reason i cant stop thinking about this ... good idea though :3

SleepySkies said:

ahh what memories those shows bring back, i say we should do it

Derpy_Hooves said:
all of our oc's playing their favorite sport, that is all

well you shou- wait thats my idea, derp

I call katamari, Lion-O, and Pyramid pony

Werewolf
Contributor
2 years ago
apple applejack bat_wings blank_flank blonde_hair earth_pony equine fang female filly foal generation_4 green_eyes high_res messy_hair norang94 orange_body pony sitting solo transparent_background vampire wings young rating:Safe score:0 user:Werewolf

TerraFirma said:
I call katamari, Lion-O, and Pyramid pony

Dibs on Panthro and Ram-Man. I know Ram-Man is utterly insane, but I always liked him.