News - Dec 16, 2014 (3 days ago)

Pony Season 5 Slated for a "Spring" release

Hasbro has confirmed via a series of short teaser videos that season 5 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is due to begin sometime in "Spring 2015." This means that any time between March and June.

So far the rumours are scarce, but from what we've learned episodes will include:

- At least one concerning the aftermath of Season 4's finale

- "Princess Luna has a nightmare"

- An episode centred around the Pie Family

- A special 100th Episode that will be a "22 Short Films about Sprinfield"-style focus on background and fan-favourite characters.

In the meantime, check out these official teasers for season 5:

Twilight Sparkle

Fluttershy

Applejack

Pinkie Pie

Rainbow Dash

X
Shansai
Contributor
2 years ago
anthro blush brown_body brown_eyes clothing equine female high_res multi-colored_hair original_character panties rainbowscreen shansai simple_background socks solo underwear white_body zebra rating:Questionable score:7 user:Shansai
Jackass ponies (and zebras...)

Basically ponies (and zebras) performing stupid stunts.

Shansai said:
Basically ponies (and zebras) performing stupid stunts.

Make this happen

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:5 user:Shansai

RandomPony said:
Make this happen

youknow, if you pay for it, you can make it happen yourself

Netherlolz said:
youknow, if you pay for it, you can make it happen yourself

No thanks...

Shansai
Contributor
2 years ago
anthro blush brown_body brown_eyes clothing equine female high_res multi-colored_hair original_character panties rainbowscreen shansai simple_background socks solo underwear white_body zebra rating:Questionable score:7 user:Shansai

I got this idea earlier today through some random RP in the IRC chan.

A zebra who has gotten horizontal stripes painted on her body and some ponies playing tic-tac-toe on her back. Possibly the zebra could be crying and a pony would/might be comforting her. Some other ponies could be laughing at the scene.

Whoop! I call the comforting pony!

I'll be in Shansai's idea, sounds fun (if a bit cruel :P)

Molestia said:
I'll be in Shansai's idea, sounds fun (if a bit cruel :P)

I say we make it exclusive to the "Bottom 20%" Of 20PC .

Flandreshy
Contributor
2 years ago

Shansai said:
I got this idea earlier today through some random RP in the IRC chan.

A zebra who has gotten horizontal stripes painted on her body and some ponies playing tic-tac-toe on her back. Possibly the zebra could be crying and a pony would/might be comforting her. Some other ponies could be laughing at the scene.

Wouldn't something like that be more of a personal commission?

Flandreshy said:
Wouldn't something like that be more of a personal commission?

Yes

Shansai
Contributor
2 years ago

I know my idea could be seen as a personal commission... I just thought it would be a fun thing to do with the community of 20pc. Only reason I posted it here.

i have a great idea, and i thank dr.pickle will do it cheep.

a Character Size Chart.

mostly everyone gets a front drawing of their OC in how tall they are. (do not add in horn or winds, just stops to the top of the OC head)

this will also help with RP on getting a better view of sizes of their OC.

Captain_Courage said:

a Character Size Chart.

mostly everyone gets a front drawing of their OC in how tall they are. (do not add in horn or winds, just stops to the top of the OC head)

Strictly speaking, it should stop at the withers {The shoulders of the horse], but ok. I'm in, put terra in there

Captain_Courage said:

a Character Size Chart.

I like that idea, I'm in.

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:5 user:Shansai

Captain_Courage said:

a Character Size Chart.

if we're signing up here... Nectar please

Captain_Courage said:

a Character Size Chart.

ya if its here we our signing up i would like Blood to be in this
http://bloodlordjm.deviantart.com/art/Bloodlordjm-OC-287900148

Captain_Courage said:

a Character Size Chart.

Sounds interesting, I'll put Split-Second in there
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=BGame46#/d4joomq

Shansai
Contributor
2 years ago

Two more ideas which I haven't seen or have seen but forgotten that I have...
1. Science ponies. They could be doing whatever as long as what they do has got something to do with some sort of science like physics, chemistry and biology are some examples.

2. 20pc ponies as LoL champions.

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago

Hmmn Hmm~ Dessert~

Pony shaped dessert for all! on a nice looking table, all kinds of desserts have been set out to enjoy. A jelly pony? A tiremisu pony? a flan pony? a Jell-O pony? A marzepane pony? Hmmn, good~

Shansai
Contributor
2 years ago

Hmmn Hmm~ Dessert~

Pony shaped dessert for all! on a nice looking table, all kinds of desserts have been set out to enjoy. A jelly pony? A tiremisu pony? a flan pony? a Jell-O pony? A marzepane pony? Hmmn, good~

Me want :3 Shansai as Tiramisu :P

TerraFirma as red velvet cake

Shansai
Contributor
2 years ago

Don't remember seeing this in the thread so I'll just throw it out here.

Sports ponies, basically ponies doing different sports.

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago

Shansai said:
Don't remember seeing this in the thread so I'll just throw it out here.

Sports ponies, basically ponies doing different sports.

to go deeper into this great idea, the Iron pony contest.

Ponies competing in the sport activities from the episode 'fall wheater friends'

Hmmn Hmm~ Dessert~

Ooh, put Tradie in as a Lamington!

Hmmn Hmm~ Dessert~

Shansai
Contributor
2 years ago

Ponies as characters from Spaceballs.
And if it has not been done yet... Ponies as characters from Austin Powers.

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago

youknow... with a lot of civilazations with own cultures (romans, greeks) I am kinda suprised noone suggested project like:

roman poniesw
greek ponies
cave ponies
victorian ponies
settler ponies
redskin ponies
medievil ponies
ming ponies

aah, you get what I mean

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago

Gay Pride Ponies.

because I totally havent been forced to participate in such a thing in real life, I thought it would be an interesting idea for the fag-flag supporting users among us to have their OC in such a project. a nice float and everything.

special guest, the fag flag maned pegasus we all love?

Nether said:
Gay Pride Ponies.

because I totally havent been forced to participate in such a thing in real life, I thought it would be an interesting idea for the fag-flag supporting users among us to have their OC in such a project. a nice float and everything.

special guest, the fag flag maned pegasus we all love?

This sounds like the perfect thing for Pick

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago

Ponie Plushies.

Ponies have been measured and modeled to make a cute, cuddly set of plushies~ all stacked up neatly on the bed of a little kid, to keep him or her company.

Shansai
Contributor
2 years ago

Ponies vs. Zombies
Ponies against Zombies in the style of the Plants vs. Zombies game.
(Or something like that.)

And since I am a bit too lazy to search for a pic of this sort I suggest a picture of ponies playing some sort of TTRPG.