News - Dec 16, 2014 (1 day ago)

Pony Season 5 Slated for a "Spring" release

Hasbro has confirmed via a series of short teaser videos that season 5 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is due to begin sometime in "Spring 2015." This means that any time between March and June.

So far the rumours are scarce, but from what we've learned episodes will include:

- At least one concerning the aftermath of Season 4's finale

- "Princess Luna has a nightmare"

- An episode centred around the Pie Family

- A special 100th Episode that will be a "22 Short Films about Sprinfield"-style focus on background and fan-favourite characters.

In the meantime, check out these official teasers for season 5:

Twilight Sparkle

Fluttershy

Applejack

Pinkie Pie

Rainbow Dash

X

The Official Debate Thread

In category: Official Discussion

In light of certain Debate Topics being locked and closed down, I have made a specific thread in which you may Debate and Discuss topics of relative matter. It is disappointing to think you are not allowed to talk freely here (within certain respects), so this shall be a thread you may debate and talk to your hearts content, and no one can close it down on you.

Please remember these few rules:

• Be respectful of other's opinion
  • Stay on topic
  • Do not be disrespectful

Oh, one more thing: Trolls reported on this thread WILL be banned for a -minimum- of ONE FULL WEEK
I'm serious. Don't do it.

Other than that, Please keep the Topic Post up to date so that everyone participating understands what is being discussed currently. As well as that, remember that you should not report users who you disagree with and cannot deal with properly.