News - Dec 16, 2014 (3 days ago)

Pony Season 5 Slated for a "Spring" release

Hasbro has confirmed via a series of short teaser videos that season 5 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is due to begin sometime in "Spring 2015." This means that any time between March and June.

So far the rumours are scarce, but from what we've learned episodes will include:

- At least one concerning the aftermath of Season 4's finale

- "Princess Luna has a nightmare"

- An episode centred around the Pie Family

- A special 100th Episode that will be a "22 Short Films about Sprinfield"-style focus on background and fan-favourite characters.

In the meantime, check out these official teasers for season 5:

Twilight Sparkle

Fluttershy

Applejack

Pinkie Pie

Rainbow Dash

X

This topic is locked.


http://trivel64.deviantart.com/art/Crystal-Plunge-299536192

Eee, I feel so important now :)
Her name is Crystal Plunge. Sorry for murdering your eyes with such a horrible drawing XD You should be able to see the cutie mark there, too :)


Hm, The rules said up to three.
And if it is to fill the Place, I would happily offer in two more characters. :3

They would be:

Shadow_Spark
http://rainbowspring.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d4i29t5

And
My little Blue_Zircon
http://rainbowspring.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4pc3tq

Hmm... or if you wanna try something different from a pony.. ^^ how about my lil Dragon Arikara? ^^

http://twentypercentcooler.net/post/show/19647/arikara-black-claws-dragon-grin-male-original_char

He has something like Celestia's size... a little taller, far longer. :3

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:5 user:Shansai

Apperently iot was confirmed by boss lady in the IRC today... so I have one more character I would like in.

CottonWeaver with his Green stemmed, white bulbed cotton cutiemark .

if possible, close to Blue_Zircon please ^^


im saving the remaining spots for newcomers


If it's not too late I would like to sign up for this project.

Zappy the Unicorn: http://i.imgur.com/Y9jFa.png


I am in if it's okay! Link to Firestorm!

And the cutie mark is a red and black swirl. Similar to this dark swirl.


I'M IN!! WolvesbredHunter nice to meet ya!

http://wolvesbredhunter.deviantart.com/#/d52li3r

I'M SO EXCITED X3

All my mind's saying. "This community is awesome and brilliant let's get full swing into it and join the heard on this one!!"


TerraFirma said:
A special, secret project. This will not complete for some time, list your name and a reference if you want in. Only one rule. No alicorns. We will not be releasing "Any" information about this project, not how many slots their are, not who its going to be done by, not how much is being paid for it. This is a special Project. (And no, this is the only detail you're getting, its NOT going to be adult. This is a Safe for Work picture)

Count me in. I have an Earth Pony and I'm more than happy to.

Name: Rob Stallion
Gender: Male
Type: Earth Pony

Here's the ref: http://fav.me/d4vov94

I'm known as DestinyDecade.

Hex
Member
2 years ago

could I be in this?

ref: http://i.imgur.com/x9IC1.jpg
gender: male
type: Unicorn

his pink soul eyes glow slightly and his horn is just a little shorter then Celestia's.

if possible could he maybe be away from the others? he is extremely shy and timid so yeah.. or have in in the middle looking a little scared?


Hex said:
could I be in this?

ref: http://i.imgur.com/x9IC1.jpg
gender: male
type: Unicorn

his pink soul eyes glow slightly and his horn is just a little shorter then Celestia's.

if possible could he maybe be away from the others? he is extremely shy and timid so yeah.. or have in in the middle looking a little scared?

Mmmm, no, you're going to have to rework your character.

Hex
Member
2 years ago

TerraFirma said:
Mmmm, no, you're going to have to rework your character.

to complicated? sorry... Hex is an elemental Unicorn, each of his markings represent a different element... if he is too complicated you could remove the markings apart from the crescents under his eyes and the one on his back... if still no then just have the crescents please ^.^


TerraFirma said:
A special, secret project. This will not complete for some time, list your name and a reference if you want in. Only one rule. No alicorns. We will not be releasing "Any" information about this project, not how many slots their are, not who its going to be done by, not how much is being paid for it. This is a special Project. (And no, this is the only detail you're getting, its NOT going to be adult. This is a Safe for Work picture)

Hello. I am willing to join. The name's Bionic Dream. Here's what I look like: http://giratemytaco.deviantart.com/#/d53x9qg http://giratemytaco.deviantart.com/#/d53xa0q


Bionic_Dream said:
Hello. I am willing to join. The name's Bionic Dream. Here's what I look like: http://giratemytaco.deviantart.com/#/d53x9qg http://giratemytaco.deviantart.com/#/d53xa0q

Long pony is long, we shall call you, WIENER PONY! :)


I'm in.

http://twentypercentcooler.net/forum/show/4302

(my character name 'Captain Spitfire', the old name is relevant for my OC)


Captain_S-Fire said:
I'm in.

http://twentypercentcooler.net/forum/show/4302

(my character name 'Captain Spitfire', the old name is relevant for my OC)

You need a Reference to join, not a description. The reference is mandatory and non negotiable.


Sounds pretty sweet :D Id like to be a part of it!
Hes a earth Pony called Fragile Dreams http://ask-fragile-dreams.tumblr.com/post/24908856638/just-because-i-can-cant-leave-my-house-dosnt-mean
A panphobic pony shut in :)


I'm in if I'm not too late, or if I've already joined.
http://twentypercentcooler.net/post/show/17422


Meh Frak it.

Sgt. Rock: http://sta.sh/#/d1l9tuqf5fs7 Cutie Mark: Shield in front of a camo splotch

Sire Hunter: http://sta.sh/0ul5ze9rzuw Cutie Mark: Union Jack


here is my three
my main oc: http://scarecrow1000real.deviantart.com/art/my-oc-2-309834917

my girl oc and no shes not a gender switch: http://scarecrow1000real.deviantart.com/art/my-girl-oc-309836801

my baby and no shes not a younger version of the top two : http://scarecrow1000real.deviantart.com/art/my-girl-oc-309836801

thats all


scarecrow1000 said:
here is my three
my main oc: http://scarecrow1000real.deviantart.com/art/my-oc-2-309834917

my girl oc and no shes not a gender switch: http://scarecrow1000real.deviantart.com/art/my-girl-oc-309836801

my baby and no shes not a younger version of the top two : http://scarecrow1000real.deviantart.com/art/my-girl-oc-309836801

thats all

2nd and 3rd links look exactly the same.


Nether said:
Apperently iot was confirmed by boss lady in the IRC today...

wha huh?


May I get in on this? http://pshaw520.deviantart.com/art/War-Dancer-310243695 Name is War Dancer, formerly Midnight Shadow. Cutie mark is a sword crossed with a lightning bolt. His special talent is being extremely gifted at combat magic, But his magic is also very weak when used to perform other everyday tasks


sure, why not

Name: Askumi
Gender: Male
Type: pegasus
Ref: http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9281/ponyd.png


I would like to participate!

Name: Ellira Malandra
Gender: Female
Type: Pegasus (With a weird twist with it)
Here's the reference picture my friend has made for her: http://quadren4.deviantart.com/art/Ellira-Vector-298813319


Hey, If you guys are still taking submissions, I can put in a character

Name: Alexandrite Flowerhoof
Gender: Female
Type: Earthen
Photo references
photo Reference 2
Cutie Mark

I don't exactly have a personality profile for her, so I hope you are okay with a wall of text.

Alex is considered open to new things, resources and is wise, she has above average intellect, as well as be described as dependable and responsible, she is not forgetful at all, Alex is a very talkative, and engaging pony, she is quite sociable, and a bit of a show off, she is friendly and forgiving, Pleasant and helpful, as well as extraordinarily calm.

Alex has qualities that are helpful and friendly, she is good nature, trusting and generous. she is unselfish and gentle, and a great friend. She is such a calm; stable pony and works very well under pressure, she is almost never tense and fearful, and handles stress very well.

She generally makes her earnings through working in clinics, and hospitals, where her talents are needed most.

Her special talent revolves around social aspects, helping ponies with emotional problems.


SpeedyKeystrokes said:
I could be recognized for once!

Name: Speedy Keystrokes
Gender: Male
Type: Earth
Photo reference
Personality

After reading your profile and personality and what not. I think I'm going to continue the running gag you have set for yourself, no entry for you.