News - Apr 16, 2014 (5 months ago)

People should change these more often!

Be sure to still tune on Bronystate for new episodes!
Bronystate

Fun things to do thread

X

This topic is locked.

Community Projects V2

In category: Community Projects

The new board for the community projects, the lists, and joining them. This was made due to the bloat of the old one, as well as the closing of batch one projects. NOTICE: OC's may be removed if new players join that have not been in other projects. We will not announce these anywhere but on here. so it is your job to keep yourself informed!

"THESE ARE RULES OF THE PROJECTS, IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THEM, YOU WILL NOT GET IN."

"1. Projects are First come, First serve. You may buy a spot in for 20+ depending on artist Comission prices. Or you may Reserve a spot for 20USD flat out. Donations to the project do not count twords this."

"2. No Alicorn OC's. If your OC is an alicorn, you must lose something, either the horn, or wings, or both. Their are no exceptions."

"3. All characters must have a Reference posted beside their names, preferably in link form, or they will not be accepted. Pony generater images, or low quality sketches may be used if they are hosted off site {image shack/photo bucket}"
"3.1 [u]Character references must be Solo images[/u], preferably in color, and preferably the best image you have of your character."

"4. Slots may be given away to new characters if a character is in multiple pictures. What character is removed from what Will be determined by a dice-roll, their names will be posted on here when they are removed, and who replaced them."

"5. Begging to be on the projects is a sure fire way to not be on them, as is pestering us for status updates. They'll be done when their done."

"6. Only one OC is permitted per player per picture. So if you have two OC's they CANNOT be on the same picture for any reason."

TerraFirma said:
The new board for the community projects, the lists, and joining them. This was made due to the bloat of the old one, as well as the closing of batch one projects.

Steampunk ponies. Cyberpunk ponies. Raiders of the lost Pony. Foalout: Twenty percent more destroyed, and Ponygate

Steampunk ponies
A series of ten ponies in Steam-punk style.

Slot 1 Hira
Slot 2 TerraFirma
Slot 3 Paramedic
Slot 4 Pick
Slot 5 FrostBitten
Slot 6 Inquiry
Slot 7 StarCrosser
Slot 8 SkyTwist cutiemark
Slot 9 Mahna
Slot 10 SleepySkies

Cyberpunk ponies
A series of ten ponies in the CyberPunk Style.

Slot 1 Nether
Slot 2 TerraFirma
Slot 3 Paramedic
Slot 4 Kitters the cyborg blankflank
Slot 5 Inquiry
Slot 6 Eventide
Slot 7 Flare
Slot 8 Mahna
Slot 9 Snapshot
Slot 10 Corey

Ponies of the Lost Ark
A picture with the theme of the Indiana jones movie, with the characters in costumes similar to the characters in the show. Note, you must include WHICH character you are dressed as.

Slot 1: OhNine
Slot 2: TerraFirma {indie}
Slot 3: Soul Waker (No horn, we still do not allow alicorns.)
Slot 4: Pick as Short Round
Slot 5: Captain Courage. As Doctor Henry Jones
Slot 6: AuraFluff as Marian
Slot 7: Inquiry as KaliMa
Slot 8: Frolic as the Crazy Russian girl

Foalout Equestria
A postapocalpytic themed picture, retro-50's futuristic after the nuclear war, much akin to fallout.

Slot 1: Pick
Slot 2: TerraFirma in FoT Advanced Power Armor sans the helmet
Slot 3: Nether
Slot 4: Dreamweaver
Slot 5: Lucy as a Ghoul
Slot 6: FrostBitten as a "wasteland settler"
Slot 7: OhNine as a NCR Veteran Ranger
Slot 8: Limelight
Slot 9: Spades
Slot 10: flare
Slot 11: Silver Rush
Slot 12: Mahna in a rob-co jumpsuit

Ponygate PG1
A picture in the theme of Stargate SG1, with the characters dressed up as the SG1 team, as well as the Major. {Meeting their SG1 counterparts} To join this project, you must know which character you wish to be. {Colonel O'Neill, Daniel Jackson, Captain Samantha "Sam" Carter, Jaffa Teal,C. and as an added bonus, Major General George Hammond }

Slot 1: TerraFirma Colonel O'neal
Slot 2: StarCrosser as Captain Carter
Slot 3: Inquiry as Teal'C
slot 4: OhNine as Daniel Jackson
Slot 5: Captain Courage as General Hamond

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:5 user:Shansai

Awesome ^^

I'd like to join steampunk, cyberpunk and faolout.

If possible, I'd like my Hira in the steampunk pic: http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb391/Netherlolz/?action=view&current=HIRA-1.png

and my Nether is the cyberpunk and fallout pics: http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb391/Netherlolz/?action=view&current=Nether.jpg

Frostbitten in:
Steampunk
Cyberpunk
Foalout Equestria
http://thetundraterror.deviantart.com/art/Frostbitten-273068579

Please and thank you.

In Ponies of the Lost Ark I'll be Short Round
http://twentypercentcooler.net/post/show/13721/black_body-black_hair-commission-equine-generation
I'll also be in steam punk

At the Beach
This was one of our projects that did NOT win the 20PC vote, a series of seven characters, enjoying their day at the beach.

Slot 1: TerraFirma
Slot 2: TradeWind
Slot 3: FrostBitten
Slot 4: Pick
Slot 5: Paramedic
Slot 6: OhNine
Slot 7: StarCrosser

Tidying up the home.
A picture based around Spring Cleaning, in the "20pc clubhouse", where everyone will be helping and cleaning up.

Slot 1: OhNine
Slot 2: TerraFirma
Slot 3: Hira
Slot 4: Pick
Slot 5: Lucy
Slot 6: Ryan Speedhooves as a Mop.
Slot 7: Frostbitten as a toilet brush
Slot 8: Kitters
Slot 9: StarCrosser (Feather dusting)
Slot 10 Snapshot
Slot 11 Rapid
Slot 12: BlackMagic {The one on the right}

End of an Era
The aftermath of a large battle between an unseen force {Presumably rouge dragons or something} and a group of ponies who defended their home.

Slot 1: Dreamweaver Fatally injured {Possibly flat out dead.}
Slot 2: TerraFirma Severely wounded.
Slot 3: Nether Clinging to life
Slot 4: Ryan Speedhooves Cowering
Slot 5: StarCrosser Field medic Unhurt
Slot 6: Pick Critically wounded
Slot 7: Paramedic
Slot 8: Spades missing two limbs and a wing.
Slot 9: Honor Bright {Bisected}
Slot 10: Shadow spark Impaled on a spear
Slot 11: Snapshot Documenting
Slot 12: Rapid

At the Cinema
A Picture of some relatively laid back ponies, chillin out and watchin a movie at the theater. Anyone caught preforming the "Popcorn surprise" gag will be castrated.

Slot 1: Frostbitten
Slot 2: Adalinda
Slot 3: Paramedic
Slot 4: Pick Next to Frostbitten
Slot 5: DarkMoon
Slot 6: Eventide
Slot 7: Snapshot dressed as an Usher
Slot 8: BlackMagic
Slot 9: Rapid sticking out of a bucket of popcorn

I've sent some money to reserve a slot for At the Cinema, if you don't mind..until I get my comissions done with my OC!

Anyone caught preforming the "Popcorn surprise" gag will be castrated.

well then i will have to be good at hiding it....

paramedic would love to see a movie http://twentypercentcooler.net/data/5a/1c/5a1c6bba1120502d280e3e28fecd58b1.jpg?1316722512

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:5 user:Shansai

Nether in the end of an era, most def ^^

http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb391/Netherlolz/?action=view&current=Nether.jpg

And outside of other things... that popcorn gag... you just know rapid is gonna...

Appleoosa 2.0
A small influx of settlers to help Appleoosa grow!

Slot 1: Captain Courage as a old western sheriff.
Slot 2: Adalinda "Wealthy settler
Slot 3: Pick town drunk
Slot 4: Darkmoon Train conductor.
Slot 5: Paladonious
Slot 6: Silver Rush as a miner

The One
A group of ponies have entered the matrix. Halarity ensues.

Slot 1: TerraFirma as Morpheus
Slot 2: Frostbitten
Slot 3: Ryan Speedhooves
Slot 4: OhNine as Agent Smith
Slot 5: Snapshot as Naomi
Slot 6: Cteno
Slot 7: Autumn Colors
Slot 8: Cocoa Bean
Slot 9: "Ceta":twentypercentcooler.net/post/show/13670

Derezzed
Another themed picture in the spirit of good ol' Tron!

Slot 1: Eventide
Slot 2: TerraFirma
Slot 3: Frostbitten
Slot 4: OhNine
Slot 5: Silver Rush
Slot 6: Snapshot
Slot 7: AuraFluff

Pixar Ponies:
Sucked into one of the pixar movies, this one will have a vote later on for which movie it is.

Slot 1: Eventide
Slot 2: Adalinda
Slot 3: OhNine
Slot 4: Name forgotten
Slot 5: AuraFluff
Slot 6: Aurora

Frostbitten in:
Computers...
The One.
Tiding up
http://thetundraterror.deviantart.com/art/Frostbitten-273068579
Please and thank you