News - Apr 16, 2014 (7 months ago)

People should change these more often!

Be sure to still tune on Bronystate for new episodes!
Bronystate

Fun things to do thread

X

NSFW Community Projects

In category: Community Projects

these community projects are to be kept separated from the regular community projects. all NSFW projects are to be put in here

The new board for the community projects, the lists, and joining them. This was made due to the bloat of the old one, as well as the closing of batch one projects. NOTICE: OC's may be removed if new players join that have not been in other projects. We will not announce these anywhere but on here. so it is your job to keep yourself informed!
"THESE ARE RULES OF THE PROJECTS, IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THEM, YOU WILL NOT GET IN."

"1. Projects are First come, First serve.

"2. Alicorn OC's may or mmay not be allowed, that is to be determined by the leader of the project you want in

"3. All characters must have a Reference posted beside their names, preferably in link form, or they will not be accepted. Pony generater images, or low quality sketches may be used if they are hosted off site {image shack/photo bucket}"
"3.1 [u]Character references must be Solo images[/u], preferably in color, and preferably the best image you have of your character."

"4. Slots may be given away to new characters if a character is in multiple pictures. What character is removed from what Will be determined by a dice-roll, their names will be posted on here when they are removed, and who replaced them."

"5. Begging to be on the projects is a sure fire way to not be on them, as is pestering us for status updates. They'll be done when their done."

"6. Only one OC is permitted per player per picture. So if you have two OC's they CANNOT be on the same picture for any reason."

Hahahah, sure, you know what why not? Count me in.

TerraFirma (For the LUUUULZ!) , a royally pissed off look, and with red and orange hair instead of red/blue

I talked to the artist Pyruvate and managed to convince him to do a nine piece 'show me your O face" artwork, as like the following six piece examples:

1)This

2)That

This project is outside of the regular community project as it involves sex. not visible, but still.

to be included in the project, you must give the following:

1) a reference picture of a MARE original character.

2) a background location.

3) a short discription of the personality

and an optional part;

4) an example of the O face you want your mare to have.
The example doesnt have to be from one of the used ones above. you can also just send a link of a O face from wherever you dig it up and give that up as reference.

PROJECT LEADER: "Netherlolz"

-----------------------------------
1)Nectar
2)CloudWeaver
3)Reina Speedhooves
4)Moon Shadow
5)Everlight Helios
6)Treble
7)Valkyrie
8)TerraFirma
9)Aurafluf

ARTIST: Pyruvate

Aurafluff in carousel,

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:5 user:Shansai

I'd love to put nectar in it.

Nectar

the ride!

CaptainCourage's own little project

This is a side project just like Netherlolz 's Project O (Face)

please note this is not a community project

this project may take a few months and someone to draw it.

lines have opened up for a few stallions (3 OC males/or a female) with prices on their line.

other OC (9 males or females) will get in line for the one they want

first one in each line will get to have the fun in the drawings. others will get to watch/play with themselves/maaaaybe others in the line....

let me know where you want to be. and must be open to what may happen to you.

stud #1 Captain Courage will be a romance setting. at the price of 100 bits you will be giving a relaxing 2 hours with him. he will do anything to relax you from supplying drinks ( alcohol ) to full body massage. and will make love to you, as many times as you wish (or time runs out :3) line will be of red ropes, carpet. and will have drinks to relax yourself as you wait.

stud #2 Frostbitten is the stud who still isn't afraid to play with his toys, and loves to share them with every pony. Payment will only be 10 bits, but those who bring a donation will be given a discount and an extra bonus. The line will have a nice selection of toys to choose from, though those that join are encouraged to bring there own.

stud(mare) #3: terrafirma will be hard, and pain-full... at 50 bits don't thank your getting sex from her... you will be beat/spanked/and made to bend to her will.... also you must sign a disclaimer before you get into her line... her line will have barbwire lines. and all must have gags in line!

PROJECT LEADER: Captain Courage

stud 1: Captain Courage

stud 2: Frostbitten

stud 3: terrafirma

first in line #1: val

first in line #2: Pick

first in line #3: CottonWeaver

in line #1 (1):Everlight
in line #1 (2):darkmoon

in line #2 (1):Cherry Blossom
in line #2 (2):Sunshine Smiles

in line #3 (1): Spades
in line #3 (2):Limelight

REMEMBER PONIES: these projects ARE community projects except just NSFW projects, but will be kept separated from their SFW counterparts, which means they will have their own pool, and by adding a project to this thread your are making the choice to pay for it yourself, please dont force others in on these projects if they dont want to participate, ALL NSFW projects will be put in the newly created ---> pool #195 <---

is there still a slot open for the Carousel?
If so... I would like Tracie in there, if that's okay with you...

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/356/8/8/tracie_abidom_by_everlighthelios-d4jwo3g.png

She's a bisexual dominatrix, who loves the bondage and naughty bits...

And if it's not too much to ask...
Everlight would like to be with The Stud in line #1, please :3
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/356/4/8/everlight_helios_by_everlighthelios-d4jwmse.png

Everlight_Helios said:
is there still a slot open for the Carousel?
If so... I would like Tracie in there, if that's okay with you...

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/356/8/8/tracie_abidom_by_everlighthelios-d4jwo3g.png

She's a bisexual dominatrix, who loves the bondage and naughty bits...

And if it's not too much to ask...
Everlight would like to be with The Stud in line #1, please :3
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/356/4/8/everlight_helios_by_everlighthelios-d4jwmse.png

one question on Everlight i don't mined she is a alicorn but would it be ok if she pics one or the other? also she looks a little like a foal... if you don't mined I would like to make her a little older looking

Captain_Courage said:
one question on Everlight i don't mined she is a alicorn but would it be ok if she pics one or the other? also she looks a little like a foal... if you don't mined I would like to make her a little older looking

Hmmm... Make it both Everlight then... And of course you can make her look a bit older! No problem!

Everlight_Helios said:
Hmmm... Make it both Everlight then... And of course you can make her look a bit older! No problem!

Tracie was find. just need to know on Everlight :3 but thanks for the info

I want to be in line 2

Cherry Blossom
http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2815/vt9raied_png.htm

Cutiemark is what the name says~ ^^

Also, I'd like Slyve in 'The Carousel'

http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/2763/u7dib4bt_png.htm

Limelight is most certainly in line #3

http://fav.me/d4kkieu

She'd be glaring daggers at Spades, methinks.

hey if that slot3 is still open on the carousel id love to get my submissive zebra into that http://suburbancolours.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4oj8ht

godofwar50 said:
hey if that slot3 is still open on the carousel id love to get my submissive zebra into that http://suburbancolours.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4oj8ht

forgot the name :l "shrapnel"

the stud lines are full! thanks to all that joined. will prob start at the end of march!

Would it be too much to ask for a little more... tame... projects to be held..?

Flandreshy
Contributor
2 years ago

Princess_Luna said:
Would it be too much to ask for a little more... tame... projects to be held..?

Well...I could always hold a tame project with your help, if you want. But otherwise I...well I could, but I shouldn't hold one alone.

Flandreshy said:
Well...I could always hold a tame project with your help, if you want. But otherwise I...well I could, but I shouldn't hold one alone.

I don't have money to fund a project yet ._. These aren't like the Community ones where Derpy will fund it for you. These ones are individual based.

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:5 user:Shansai

Princess_Luna said:
I don't have money to fund a project yet ._. These aren't like the Community ones where Derpy will fund it for you. These ones are individual based.

so then... Wouldn't the financing member decide what to do with it?

And besides, what's the matter with a few freaky projects~

Netherlolz said:
so then... Wouldn't the financing member decide what to do with it?

And besides, what's the matter with a few freaky projects~

i like how you think sir

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago

Stallions! what did you do to the mares!?! ( O face v.2 )

Supplementing the first O face project, here is part two with stallions only.
the idea is that the stallions would be pleasing the corresponding mares form the first project found Here

So the stallion in the top left panel would be pleasing Nectar, the top middle would be pleasing cloudweaver and so on.

So, the mares from the previos project would have a say in who is the one who pleases them.

• to enter:
    • The OC has to be MALE
    • NO GENDERSWAPPED MARES
    • No alicorns

required info:
    1) A reference picture in color, preferable a solo pic.
    2) a character discription of the character.
    3) *not required* a reference for your ejaculation face.

Now, how to sign up:
    In your post, also put in which mare you would like to please... put in several if you cant make a choice because in the end the mares will choose and the more options you have for yourself, the higher the odds you are in.

when there are enough eager stallions to fill up, I will contact the mares to make their choice off which pony they want to be part of their sexual get together. this means some who signed up wont get chosen at all.

don't be mad about this, just accept and move on, okay?

after all that is done, I will send the info to the artist and get it rolling again.

The mares are, in order:
    1) Nectar

2) CloudWeaver

3) Moon Shadow

4) Valkyrie

5) ReinaSpeedhooves

6) TerraFirma

7) Everlight_Helios

8) Treble

9) "Aurafluff":

The stallion who will take care of them are:
    1) RyanSpeedhooves
    2) Spades
    3) Shadow Spark
    4) SnapShot
    5) Nether
    6) Zeal Heart
    7) SunShine Stars
    8) Ember
    9) A special guest. I'll give you one hint. Baked Bads

Frostbitten with Nectar or Valk (preferred), otherwise any other would do.
    http://thetundraterror.deviantart.com/art/Frostbitten-273068579

Loud, proud and a little fierce