News - Dec 16, 2014 (1 day ago)

Pony Season 5 Slated for a "Spring" release

Hasbro has confirmed via a series of short teaser videos that season 5 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is due to begin sometime in "Spring 2015." This means that any time between March and June.

So far the rumours are scarce, but from what we've learned episodes will include:

- At least one concerning the aftermath of Season 4's finale

- "Princess Luna has a nightmare"

- An episode centred around the Pie Family

- A special 100th Episode that will be a "22 Short Films about Sprinfield"-style focus on background and fan-favourite characters.

In the meantime, check out these official teasers for season 5:

Twilight Sparkle

Fluttershy

Applejack

Pinkie Pie

Rainbow Dash

X

I'll be in I guess

I'll put Star in Plotline, if it's okay..!

Sign Terra up for the plotline, next to star of course, probably kissing her

TerraFirma said:
Sign Terra up for the plotline, next to star of course, probably kissing her

That would be hot :B

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:5 user:Shansai

CamSexMares.com

in the style of this piece fanart and this piece of fanart
eight panels with mares (and for the lovers perhaps stallions) will be advertising their qualities.

To enter:

• you must design your own creative pose and message.

. a simple wink and a "fuck me" message won't do. You will be ignored in that case.

• this project is open for the people excluded from the O faces.

. There was certain unhappiness with the organisation, my bad, I'm sorry.
. Participants from the previous O face will be excluded for now, but if after two weeks from today (april 18th), anyone can join.

•Just like in the original, it will be possible to 'double team' on it. As long as one of the two was excluded, it will be accepted.

. e.g. If starcrosser (excluded from the o faces) is willing to team up with one of the participants (mist likely terrafirma) she can. Provided, ofcourse, she comes up with an original idea for the panel.

The idea of the panels are to lure, so showing of your cock is... Unfitting.

And for the love of god, read this post through. Half the bullshit from the previous project came from a certainty none of you actually read the post in its entirety.

1) Shrapnel
2) Starcrosser (partner: terrafirma)
3) Frostbitten
4) Para-medic
5) LimeLight
6) Sprinkles (?)
7) InitWX
8) Shansai
Artist: tiarawhy

Netherlolz said:
CamSexMares.com

in the style of this piece of fanart
eight panels with mares (and for the lovers perhaps stallions) will be advertising their qualities.

To enter:

. a simple wink and a "fuck me" message won't do. You will be ignored in that case.

. Participants from the previous O face will be excluded for now, but if after two weeks from today (april 18th), anyone can join.

•Just like in the original, it will be possible to 'double team' on it. As long as one of the two was excluded, it will be accepted.
. e.g. If starcrosser (excluded from the o faces) is willing to team up with one of the participants (mist likely terrafirma) she can. Provided, ofcourse, she comes up with an original idea for the panel.

And for the love of god, read this post through. Half the bullshit from the previous project came from a certainty none of you actually read the post in its entirety.

question: can i show you an image describing what the pose and message is cus i have one thats done from ages ago its just needs to be improved. http://thecrazyzebra.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4ro7fv

if not i would like to drop my male OC shrapnel into this.
heres the description of the scene.

shrapnel lying on a bed hooves spread out looking up at the camera seductively a tad bit of tongue poking out from my lips.
his tail covers the cock and balls
the message should the same from the above link
an improved version of the above is basically the pose and message.
hopefully i get in thanks
OC ref image:http://thecrazyzebra.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=24#/d4oj8ht

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:5 user:Shansai

godofwar50 said:
question: can i show you an image describing what the pose and message is cus i have one thats done from ages ago its just needs to be improved. http://thecrazyzebra.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4ro7fv

if not i would like to drop my male OC shrapnel into this.
heres the description of the scene.

shrapnel lying on a bed hooves spread out looking up at the camera seductively a tad bit of tongue poking out from my lips.
his tail covers the cock and balls
the message should the same from the above link
an improved version of the above is basically the pose and message.
hopefully i get in thanks
OC ref image:http://thecrazyzebra.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=24#/d4oj8ht

I like it... take in account that it will be a little smaller though, seeing the size of the panel. if yhats not an issue, you're in.

D'aww. You used Star and Terra as an example. Now I HAVE to join X3

Hmmm, how about something like this: Star and Terra are lying on a bed, pressed up together and about to kiss, but written across their squished-together hips is "Not For Colts"

Sound good?

I'd love to be in it with paramedic. having her put on a glove in a DR. office on the table be a arrange of tools...

http://twentypercentcooler.net/post/show/9252/armband-backpack-blue_eyes-blue_hair-cutie_mark-dr

Netherlolz said:
I like it... take in account that it will be a little smaller though, seeing the size of the panel. if yhats not an issue, you're in.

thats no problem

INITWX said:
Hur hur i'm in. maby do something with me and kitters x3 if she'd allow o'course. maby do it anyway ;D

http://initwx.deviantart.com/art/My-oc-290219557

describe the scene man

godofwar50 said:
describe the scene man

Oh my bad sorry I misread crap >.< derp lesson learned
sorry godofwar50

INITWX said:
sorry godofwar50

just helping you out

Like to have Frostbitten beside a fireplace, a blanket over his crotch and showing a nice bulge in it with an offer to "warm somepony up~"

Frostbitten said:
Like to have Frostbitten beside a fireplace, a blanket over his crotch and showing a nice bulge in it with an offer to "warm somepony up~"

thats quite an offer there

CamSexMares.com

To enter:

could I maybe be in this? I don't mind if its a no..

Sprinkles said:
could I maybe be in this? I don't mind if its a no..

y u no read.
describe the scene and message

godofwar50 said:
y u no read.
describe the scene and message

scene is me sitting on a cloud with my wings spread wide, supporting my self with my hooves behind me (belly up, leaning back so that I am resting on my fore hooves). message could be "free hugs, kisses, and love rides for all mares" or something like that whiten on a sign board next to him.

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago

Bikers Ponies

Nectar in a bitch seat, for whoever will take her.
(she doesnt really care)

I'll have Nectar in my bitch seat just because.

I'll put Coldforge in, preferably with either Limelight or Inkwell in his bitchseat but it can go to anyone really.

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago

TerraFirma said:
I'll put Coldforge in, preferably with either Limelight or Inkwell in his bitchseat but it can go to anyone really.

Lunae?

Netherlolz said:
Lunae?

I dunno what Lunae looks like?

CamSexMares.com

To enter:

I like to have Limelight (http://fav.me/d4kkieu) in this project.

Pose:

Limelight is laying on a stage, in a spotlight, rump facing the camera, her tail in front of her mare-parts. She's looking back over her shoulder at the camera, the sign held in her lips, the bottom edge resting along her flank. She's giving the camera a sidelong look through her thick lashes (bedroom eyes.)

The sign reads: "Prepare yourself for an enchanting evening"

I think that covers all the criteria. ^^

Nether
Contributor
2 years ago

INITWX said:
sorry godofwar50

I am yet to see your post... hell, the original doesnt even come up in the listing anymore... you sure you didnt edit it, but deleted it?

accidentally deleted XP

Put me standing over the camera biting my lip with a sly look in my eye as my horn is lit bringing a torture candle as I say "We are going have so much fun you and I."

sorry for the late re-post