News - Oct 09, 2016 (6 months ago)

New Rule Effective Oct. 17

Please visit the forums for more details, or click here to read forum #11357

X

Rin said:
Triple Finish

A pretty simple project. Three stallions and one mare. The mare is taking it in all three holes by the stallions. The artist will be Foxdeimos/Shadow Over Mars.

1 (Mare) -
2 (Stal - Anal) -
3 (Stal - Vaginal) -
4 (Stal - Oral) - Dreamweaver

Well, rin I'd like to offer my Lunae for the Mare slot. :3 ^^

http://rainbowspring.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4tv1ai


Rin said:
Triple Finish

A pretty simple project. Three stallions and one mare. The mare is taking it in all three holes by the stallions. The artist will be Foxdeimos/Shadow Over Mars.

1 (Mare) - Lunae
2 (Stal - Anal) -
3 (Stal - Vaginal) -
4 (Stal - Oral) - Dream Weaver

why not. flux with 3 (Stal - Vaginal). boy needs his cherry poped :D

http://twentypercentcooler.net/post/show/16501/amputation-blue_eyes-dr_pickelle-equine-flux-gray_

Rin
Member
4 years ago

Missing a hind... I'll see if that's okay first.


Eh, I'll take Lunae's anus...


Rin said:
Missing a hind... I'll see if that's okay first.

:0 cripple hatter! Ill sue you! and take all your money! /jk :3

Flandreshy
Contributor
4 years ago

Becoming your OC

I had a group commission idea for everyone. It's basically a transformation pic where you, yourself turns into your OC. My character whitecharm will have used a few of her potions on a group of humans, turning all of you into your characters.

If you offer an image of yourself you can be drawn in the image, changing into whatever your pony/griffon whatever is. If you don't want to do that then your character can already be fully changed, with perhaps bits of your human self still on them, like the clothes you were wearing.

I am paying for a bit of the image myself, but if you want to add a character then it would just coat about $8, based on his pricing guide, http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7940859/ the artist I have chosen. It's a bit NSFW, but covers any bits up. I will be paying for a nice background and such. If enough people wants better coloring or outlines then I could help with that as well. I havn't made a topic like this before and am not sure what to say...but the focus would be on the ponies being transformed, anyways.

Edit: Also if anyone wants the image can be a bit NSFW, but it's not going to have random "We're ponies, let's fuck" in it.


this sounds like a fun thing to do, sign me up!
what we talked about earlier sounds like the best course of action, of myself (will be mostly a pony for this...but the human parts will be a fair, freckle skinned average built ginger, if a picture is needed one can be grudgingly acquired) turning into my "unicorn" speculum (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f274/BouchtheBat/otherstuff/Speculumpony-1.png ), being somewhat bashful as he quickly learns to use his new found unicorn magic to hide his soon to be actual self ( http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f274/BouchtheBat/otherstuff/speculumchangelingv6.jpg ) from the other transforming ponies . mostly likely lacking any naughty parts between those changeling legs of his though so no matter how naked i end up (wich is to say completely naked) it should still be work safe.(unless an excited pony eyes those hoof holes of mine D:)


Sure, human parts should be fair, dark hair blue eyes, "pony" parts should be aurafluff :p nearly close to being fully tfed


@Flandershy

if thats what your going for your best bet for this project would be Artyl


have tradewind all but transformed, except for the last bits of his back legs... and have him looking back on himself in quite a bit of shock!

Hex
Member
4 years ago

for the human thing can I have my OC http://i.imgur.com/x9IC1.jpg changing?

he would be looking back on himself is confusion and a little fear as patches of his body are still human and one of his forehood and hind legs are also human.

if possible could he be front down with his flank up, looking back on himself in both fear and confusion?

my OC's pink soul eyes have a slight glow to them and he has double members (two sheaths, one above the other) you could do the pic with him slightly erected or something I don't mind ^.^ oh, and his horn is just a little shorter then Celestia's.


Hex said:
for the human thing can I have my OC http://i.imgur.com/x9IC1.jpg changing?

he would be looking back on himself is confusion and a little fear as patches of his body are still human and one of his forehood and hind legs are also human.

if possible could he be front down with his flank up, looking back on himself in both fear and confusion?

my OC's pink soul eyes have a slight glow to them and he has double members (two sheaths, one above the other) you could do the pic with him slightly erected or something I don't mind ^.^ oh, and his horn is just a little shorter then Celestia's.

......

Hex
Member
4 years ago

TerraFirma said:
......

...did I say/do something wrong?


my face hurts from all the palms it just did.

Hex
Member
4 years ago

TerraFirma said:
my face hurts from all the palms it just did.

...was it my OC that made you facehoof?


Since Aurali is paying for me to be in the "Becoming your OC", Here's my reference and stuff.

StarCrosser

If I could be one of the ponies that are almost completely Transformed, I'd like that. *is picture shy*


Can I please be included in the "Becoming Your OC" project?

http://imgur.com/6uCKO

average sized human with dark blond hair, white skin changing into a pony from all over. his head completely changed into a equine head and he will have two hooves that are fully done, one front and one back. the position he would be in would be him falling back as he looks down at his changing body, most of him changed apart from half a hand and some patches all over his body and half a foot. if NSFW is implied his lower area would be completely equine (except from foot and patches)if possible could I keep the goggles? but around my neck please ^.^


Tentacled Ponies~

Our ocs have been caught by sex tentacles while exploring a swamp in the everfree forest.
Genderswapped ponies are allowed
describe what the tentacles are doing to you and what position you want to be it, upsidedown, an all fours, suspended in the air, ect

5 slots

Slot1:SweetDreams Being showered with cum while entagled with tentacles
Slot2: Nectar being tripple stuffed and suspended in the air
slot3:coldforge being held in the air by one leg with his mouth stuffed and a tentacle wrapped around his penis
slot4:Lunae held up by tentacles, rear facing the camera, triple penetrated, cumming in her mouth, one wrapped around her horn
slot5:DayDreamer held in place by all four legs tentacles around ballsack and penis, tentacle wrapped around his eyes like a blindfold, and a tentacle prodding his ass

artist: searching

Nether
Contributor
4 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female generation_4 multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:6 user:Shansai

Dream_Weaver said:
Tentacled Ponies~

Our ocs have been caught by sex tentacles while exploring a swamp in the everfree forest.
Genderswapped ponies are allowed
describe what the tentacles are doing to you and what position you want to be it, upsidedown, an all fours, suspended in the air, ect

5 slots

Slot1:
Slot2:
slot3:
slot4:
slot5:

WANT WANT, SO MUCH WANT.

Nectar , if you please ^^

I was hopng her to be stuffed in all holes, being held in the air by the tentacle monster.


Dream_Weaver said:
Tentacled Ponies~

Our ocs have been caught by sex tentacles while exploring a swamp in the everfree forest.
Genderswapped ponies are allowed
describe what the tentacles are doing to you and what position you want to be it, upsidedown, an all fours, suspended in the air, ect

5 slots

Slot1:
Slot2:
slot3:
slot4:
slot5:

I'd like to see my little Lunae in there...
Held up by tentacles, her rear pointing towards the ... camera? ^^
I'd like her to have all holes stuffed as well, the mouth tentacle should be cumming right now... and maybe one tentacle that is close to enter... an unusual hole... like her nose or something. :3

http://lunaesshadow.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d52lvpk


I'd like to see coldforge being held up, belly twords the camera, by a leg.


I wish I had an OC to contribute.


Ah, didn't realize that was there.

Well, I made a pic of my new unicorn OC, Daydreamer.

Would this be acceptable?


DragonRanger said:
Ah, didn't realize that was there.

Well, I made a pic of my new unicorn OC, Daydreamer.

Would this be acceptable?

yup yup, so what do you want ahppening to him?


Well, I have in mind him being held by all four limbs as is typical. Have one tentacle wrapped around his eyes as a sort of blindfold-like obstruction, while smaller tentacles feel and tease his cock and balls. Another tentacle is just barely pushing into his ass.

Rin
Member
4 years ago

This project is now canceled.

The Mile High Club

In which six ponies have boarded a plane, were unable to help themselves, and ended up getting busy on that airplane. Two of them have claimed the floor, working doggy style. Two of them have taken the seats, the one shoving it in the other on their back and their partner's back to their belly. The final couple has holed up in the bathroom, with the top sitting on their butt on the toilet, their partner in their lap as they're getting nailed. There MAY be room for an extra two Pegasi getting frisky outside on a cloud, but I can't guarantee that. Apply for the outdoor Pegasus spots ONLY if you accept the possibility that you will be excluded for the artist's time or any other reason. Finally, all sexualities permitted.

Artist - CynicalMoose (http://cynicalmoose.tumblr.com/)
Difficulty in contacting the artist has resulted in this project being suspended until further notice.

CHANGE OF PLANS - By Dream Weaver's request, the chair position has been changed to fellatio.

FURTHER UPDATES - Cloudy Pegasi positions are now open for sure. If neither slot is filled by Monday, then they may be removed to start this without waiting too long.

FURTHER FURTHER UPDATES - The second cloud slot has been closed down. As it has been discussed, the OC's role will be changed to masturbation.

Slots

Doggy Style Ponies
1 (Giver) - Flux (Captain Courage)
2 (Receiver) - Malachite (Petrock)

Fellatio Ponies
3 (Giver) - Sweet Dreams (Dream Weaver)
4 (Receiver) - Spades

Ponies in the Bathroom
5 (Giver) -
6 (Receiver) -

Masturbation Pony
7 Light Flux (Shansai)

Petrock
Contributor
4 years ago

Rin said:
The Mile High Club

In which six ponies have boarded a plane, were unable to help themselves, and ended up getting busy on that airplane. Two of them have claimed the floor, working doggy style. Two of them have taken the seats, the one shoving it in the other on their back and their partner's back to their belly. The final couple has holed up in the bathroom, with the top sitting on their butt on the toilet, their partner in their lap as they're getting nailed. There MAY be room for an extra two Pegasi getting frisky outside on a cloud, but I can't guarantee that. Apply for the outdoor Pegasus spots ONLY if you accept the possibility that you will be excluded for the artist's time or any other reason. Finally, all sexualities permitted.

Artist - CynicalMoose (http://cynicalmoose.tumblr.com/)

Slots

Doggy Style Ponies
1 (Giver) -
2 (Receiver) -

Back on Belly Ponies
3 (Giver) -
4 (Receiver) -

Ponies in the Bathroom
5 (Giver) -
6 (Receiver) -

Oooh, I'd be interested in the receiver position of any three of those, but the Doggy-Style one if possible.

Ref for the pony I wanna use:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1Igrl_lhbxdSmhnSGFlMUpISUE

Second, uncolored ref including more angles in case the mane provides trouble. https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1Igrl_lhbxdczVJTUptRlpFU28

Nether
Contributor
4 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female generation_4 multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:6 user:Shansai

Rin said:
The Mile High Club

In which six ponies have boarded a plane, were unable to help themselves, and ended up getting busy on that airplane. Two of them have claimed the floor, working doggy style. Two of them have taken the seats, the one shoving it in the other on their back and their partner's back to their belly. The final couple has holed up in the bathroom, with the top sitting on their butt on the toilet, their partner in their lap as they're getting nailed. There MAY be room for an extra two Pegasi getting frisky outside on a cloud, but I can't guarantee that. Apply for the outdoor Pegasus spots ONLY if you accept the possibility that you will be excluded for the artist's time or any other reason. Finally, all sexualities permitted.

Artist - CynicalMoose (http://cynicalmoose.tumblr.com/)

Slots

Doggy Style Ponies
1 (Giver) -
2 (Receiver) - Malachite (Petrock)

Back on Belly Ponies
3 (Giver) -
4 (Receiver) -

Ponies in the Bathroom
5 (Giver) -
6 (Receiver) -

Nether for position six, couple with ryan. Ponies in the bathroom, taking it like a stallion please :3


Nether said:
Nether for position six, couple with ryan. Ponies in the bathroom, taking it like a stallion please :3

Yeah... 5, Giver Ryan Speedhooves With Nether.