News - Apr 16, 2014 (5 months ago)

People should change these more often!

Be sure to still tune on Bronystate for new episodes!
Bronystate

Fun things to do thread

X
Snapshot
Contributor
2 years ago
absurd_res alpha_channel bag baseball_cap blue_eyes camera_cutie_mark clothing costume equine freckles happy hat kloudmutt male open_mouth orange_body original_character pegasus pokémon pony red_hair saddlebag shirt snapshot solo wings rating:Safe score:0 user:Ryan_Speedhooves

The Bug Report Thread

In category: Bugs, Requests, and Suggestions

Please tell us here about the bugs you find on the site!

Fixed bugs will be marked with "Fixed" at the bottom. It may take a while for the site to be updated with the fix, so it may not appear to be fixed even if it's marked as such.

Helpful template:

Bug: <Description of bug>

Expected behavior: <What is expected to happen>

Actual behavior: <What actually happens>

Steps to duplicate: <How to recreate the bug reliably>

Bug: Cannot change tag types.

Expected behavior: I should be able to make a new artist or character tag

Actual behavior: The tags stay as general types.

Steps to duplicate: I don't know if changing tag types is restricted by user level, but try and change a general tag to a character or artist, and it won't work.

Raiden_Gekkou said:
Bug: Cannot change tag types.

Expected behavior: I should be able to make a new artist or character tag

Actual behavior: The tags stay as general types.

Steps to duplicate: I don't know if changing tag types is restricted by user level, but try and change a general tag to a character or artist, and it won't work.

We're aware of this bug, during the update to ouroborous 1:1, the tagging system broke and we're doing everything we can to fix it! Please pardon our dust, we didnt have enough bug testers at the time it seems.

TerraFirma said:
We're aware of this bug, during the update to ouroborous 1:1, the tagging system broke and we're doing everything we can to fix it! Please pardon our dust, we didnt have enough bug testers at the time it seems.

actually it was because I brought the site up to the wrong revision. fixed

Werewolf
Contributor
2 years ago
apple applejack bat_wings blank_flank blonde_hair earth_pony equine fang female filly foal generation_4 green_eyes high_res messy_hair norang94 orange_body pony sitting solo transparent_background vampire wings young rating:Safe score:0 user:Werewolf

Bug: Blacklist not working on thumbnails.

Expected behavior: If I blacklist rating:e, explicit thumbnails shouldn't be visible to me except as "blacklisted" squares.

Actual behavior: Explicit pics show up just fine as thumbnails when I click on "comments"

Edit: To clarify, this ONLY happens when I click on "comments," not on the mane page or on "posts," and only to the thumbnailed images to the left.

Steps to duplicate: Unknown. My blacklist still works for pics and avatars, just not thumbs. I haven't changed my settings either, except to check "apply blacklist to avatars" once I became aware of the option.

Not a bug per se, but I just wanted to check: Is anyone else getting a message about an expired security certificate when attempting to check the user account page?

DragonRanger said:
Not a bug per se, but I just wanted to check: Is anyone else getting a message about an expired security certificate when attempting to check the user account page?

not a bug, the site's security certificate DID expire, varka should be renewing it soon

Bug: "Site Rules" link outdated

Expected behavior: Link to 20pc:rules on Wiki

Actual behavior: Link to e621:rules on Wiki

Steps to duplicate: Go to http://twentypercentcooler.net/static/more and click on "Site Rules".

Bug: Reporting comments results in a 500 error.

Expected behavior: Reporting should create a trouble ticket.

Actual Behavior: 500 error.

Steps to duplicate: Find a comment worth reporting and try to report it.

Werewolf
Contributor
2 years ago
apple applejack bat_wings blank_flank blonde_hair earth_pony equine fang female filly foal generation_4 green_eyes high_res messy_hair norang94 orange_body pony sitting solo transparent_background vampire wings young rating:Safe score:0 user:Werewolf

Werewolf said:
Bug: Blacklist not working on thumbnails.

Expected behavior: If I blacklist rating:e, explicit thumbnails shouldn't be visible to me except as "blacklisted" squares.

Actual behavior: Explicit pics show up just fine as thumbnails when I click on "comments"

Edit: To clarify, this ONLY happens when I click on "comments," not on the mane page or on "posts," and only to the thumbnailed images to the left.

Steps to duplicate: Unknown. My blacklist still works for pics and avatars, just not thumbs. I haven't changed my settings either, except to check "apply blacklist to avatars" once I became aware of the option.

This is happening again.

Werewolf said:
This is happening again.

fix pending.

Bug: Can't access my profile.

Expected behavior: I click on the My Profile button on my https://twentypercentcooler.net/user/home page and access my profile.

Actual behavior: I click the My Profile button and get a "500: The server has encountered an error and cannot complete your request."

I waited about a half hour, tried again, and when the bug was still there, I composed this message.

internetcatchphrase said:
Bug: Can't access my profile.

Expected behavior: I click on the My Profile button on my https://twentypercentcooler.net/user/home page and access my profile.

Actual behavior: I click the My Profile button and get a "500: The server has encountered an error and cannot complete your request."

I waited about a half hour, tried again, and when the bug was still there, I composed this message.

I reported the same issue at e621, and I managed to get around it by using classic view.

Bug: Device loads pages showing the news that I once already clicked 'Hide' but has failed to actually hide it when I click 'Posts' and any tags on pics and the rated Questionable and Explicit posts do not load along with the 'Hidden' link on posts page.

Expected behaviour: Page that has loaded should show the 'Hidden' action link and not include the site's news in the top of the page as I've already once ages before clicked 'hide'.

Actual behaviour: No 'Hidden' link which means I can't find the Questionable and Explicit posts and the site news is showing, once I click 'Hide' again, nothing really happens.

Its just getting annoying.

Captain_S-Fire said:
Bug: Device loads pages showing the news that I once already clicked 'Hide' but has failed to actually hide it when I click 'Posts' and any tags on pics and the rated Questionable and Explicit posts do not load along with the 'Hidden' link on posts page.

Expected behaviour: Page that has loaded should show the 'Hidden' action link and not include the site's news in the top of the page as I've already once ages before clicked 'hide'.

Actual behaviour: No 'Hidden' link which means I can't find the Questionable and Explicit posts and the site news is showing, once I click 'Hide' again, nothing really happens.

Its just getting annoying.

its because you have questionable and explicit on oyu blacklist

Derpy_Hooves said:
its because you have questionable and explicit on oyu blacklist

But when the page loads, the news is showing. Its the very old news and when I click 'Hide', nothing happenes

Captain_S-Fire said:
But when the page loads, the news is showing. Its the very old news and when I click 'Hide', nothing happenes

Now the thumbnails show up as blank spaces above the bar which has the numbers of its comments, the times its been added as a favourite and its score. Also, some just show up with that bar and a frame, so the pages loaded now are not good at all.

Nether
Contributor
1 year ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:5 user:Shansai

Bug: Avatar and thumbnail glitches

Expected behavior: Pictures used as avatars in comments and forums should stay a certain size, only increasing and decreasing while zooming. exactly the same should go for the thumbnails in the post section and on the main page.

Actual behavior: Often after loading, the width of the image extends to the right, leaving a broad and stretched image, often covering text (in comments and forum) or other images (in posts)

Steps to duplicate: I am not entirely certain. It happens after the page loads and often I go three weeks without running into the bug only for me to experience it ten times a day the next week.

I often found it happening more when I scroll while the page is still loading though.

anomaly
Contributor
1 year ago
2013 brown_body clouds female generation_4 gilda griffon lunwere sky solo wings yellow_eyes young rating:Safe score:1 user:anomaly

Flag for deletion page for post is empty. There should be text about rules of flagging.

Pinkie Pie
Contributor
1 year ago
blue_eyes cobracookies earth_pony equine female filly foal generation_4 hair pink_body pink_hair pinkie_pie plain_background pony simple_background solo warm_colors young rating:Safe score:0 user:Ratte

anomaly said:
Flag for deletion page for post is empty. There should be text about rules of flagging.

That's intentional :3

Werewolf
Contributor
9 months ago

Bug: Cannot directly upload pics

Expected behavior: Have been using the bookmarklet to upload pics to 20PC. Usually, I click on it, fill in the tags, hit "upload," and the pic is uploaded.

Actual behavior: Instead of the pic being uploaded, I get this message:

Error: Source couldn't be opened: No space left on device - /home/ouroboros/20pc/public/data/8848.upload

Steps to duplicate: Try to upload something directly. I've tried it several times from two different sites with no luck.

Also, when downloading a pic to my computer and then attempting to uploaded it to 20PC the other way, I keep getting a 500 - Internal Server Error message.

Aurali
Contributor
9 months ago

Werewolf said:
Bug: Cannot directly upload pics

Expected behavior: Have been using the bookmarklet to upload pics to 20PC. Usually, I click on it, fill in the tags, hit "upload," and the pic is uploaded.

Actual behavior: Instead of the pic being uploaded, I get this message:

Steps to duplicate: Try to upload something directly. I've tried it several times from two different sites with no luck.

Also, when downloading a pic to my computer and then attempting to uploaded it to 20PC the other way, I keep getting a 500 - Internal Server Error message.

fixed. systems filled up

Bug: Options for posts when viewing site in mobile mode do not work such as add to favorites.

Expected Behavior: Post will be added to favorites.

Actual Behavior: Screen jumps up to the top of the post and no action is taken.

Steps to Duplicate: 1. Login to your account on a mobile browser. 2. Select the mobile post viewing mode at the top of the page. 3. Browse to a post you like and select the add to favorites option.

SuppliedRelic said:
Bug: Options for posts when viewing site in mobile mode do not work such as add to favorites.

Expected Behavior: Post will be added to favorites.

Actual Behavior: Screen jumps up to the top of the post and no action is taken.

Steps to Duplicate: 1. Login to your account on a mobile browser. 2. Select the mobile post viewing mode at the top of the page. 3. Browse to a post you like and select the add to favorites option.

Thank you, we'll fix it soon