News - Jan 16, 2019 (2 months ago)

Thank you for coming.

It's been a long time coming now, but it's time for Twenty Percent Cooler to close down. We've had a good run and had a great time in our heyday, but the sun has set on our little website and now it's time to go. You have about a week to record, save, and archive what you would like before everything goes dark, so please make the best of this time.

Thank you for all the memories and contributions to our community in these last 8 years. We had a great time.

~ Sincerely, Princess Luna
Lead Administrator for TwentyPercentCooler.net

X

RTX free event! just need to get here!

In category: Off-topic

I have been giving a VIP pass to RTX this year, and have one free guest pass for the weekend event. all you would have to pay for is a way to get here. it will be weekend of July 7th and 8th (also going to stay the Monday 9th so left with all the time to enjoy the event.

you get for free for coming Weekend Pass
This is a standard pass granting you access to all RTX related events at the Austin Convention Center the weekend of July 7th and 8th

free hotel at the Radisson Hotel & Suites Austin Downtown for the weekend (but will have to spit the cost of a hotel for the Monday that will be like 20.00 bucks...)

what will be there...

Rocco, Derrick, Shawn, Garrett, and Eric from Mega64!
Hannah Hart from My Drunk Kitchen!
Grace Helbig from Daily Grace!
Milana and Stevie from Live Prude Girls!
and
Adam Montoya, AKA SeaNanners!

Red 5 Studios, and they'll be bringing Firefall for us to play!
You may have seen Firefall at PAX, and if you didn't get a chance to play it, there will be a ton of stations at RTX waiting for you to try it out.

RTX Educational Panels
We get questions all the time about how to get into the gaming industry, or what software is used for certain productions, or what the process is to cast actors.

and much MUCH more! last year they did a zombie walk of 5000 people this year is hinted to be 5 times better!

if you wish to know more send an email to me! or chat with me in the IRC! only one spot open!

So what's the catch?

Princess_Luna said:
So what's the catch?

Gotta share the bed, and he's a sleep-humper ;)

Tradewind said:
and he's a sleep-humper ;)

You know this how?

RandomPony said:
You know this how?

Last year's RTX

Tradewind said:
Last year's RTX

Oh...

Tradewind said:
Gotta share the bed, and he's a sleep-humper ;)

oh you~ i was not asleep~… anyways 2 beds both are tempurpedic beds

www.rtxevent.com/home.php?cat=2

Captain_Courage said:
www.rtxevent.com/home.php?cat=2

Wish I could take you up on the offer, but I'm rather a distance away.

even here I am taunted by the knowledge I cant attend RTX this year.

Silver_Rush said:
even here I am taunted by the knowledge I cant attend RTX this year.

all you need to do is get their, hotel and event is covered

only 30 days to book you in! derpy will prob be there but would love to share this with someone, hate to see the VIP guest pass just trashed :(

Captain_Courage said:
only 30 days to book you in! derpy will prob be there but would love to share this with someone, hate to see the VIP guest pass just trashed :(

im actually debating whether to claim the VIP guest pass or just meet you and whoever claims it in austin

Derpy_hooves said:
im actually debating whether to claim the VIP guest pass or just meet you and whoever claims it in austin

You may as well claim it derpy, I doubt anyone else has the funds to go to Austin.

TerraFirma said:
You may as well claim it derpy, I doubt anyone else has the funds to go to Austin.

funny story Derpy hooves lives there.

ast week we announced a whole bunch of Celebrity appearances for RTX 2012. This week, we've got a whole group of exhibitors to tell you about, some of which are Austin locals!

You ready?
At RTX 2012, we will be having...
Twisted Pixel!
Handelabra!
Edge of Reality!
and
Minicore Studios!

Yanno, CC, if I went with you, we could literally carpool from our town. And that's on the weekend? ... Yanno what, that would be fun.

If you haven't given the spot out yet, I'll go with you. I think you'd appreciate having someone you've seen IRL.

But we need to work the details out. And I need to make sure I'm not busy. I'll let you know.

Light said:
But we need to work the details out. And I need to make sure I'm not busy. I'll let you know.

I've got to be their Thursday for all the VIP stuff and got plane tickets to it...

but you are more then welcome to drive up! still need to have that free pass filled.

talk with me on irc

Slops
Contributor
6 years ago
2011 derp derpy_hooves dont_transfer duplicate equine female generation_4 inspired_by_proper_art moe painting parody pegasus pony solo wings rating:Safe score:3 user:Ratte

Dream_Weaver said:
Whats RTX?

http://rtxevent.com/home.php
I think that's it anyway...

I know this is an old post but I have a scenario which raises a question:
I have a personal connection with a member of the RT crew and am getting a VIP pass from that person. What exactly does the VIP pass entail?