News - Jan 16, 2019 (2 days ago)

Thank you for coming.

It's been a long time coming now, but it's time for Twenty Percent Cooler to close down. We've had a good run and had a great time in our heyday, but the sun has set on our little website and now it's time to go. You have about a week to record, save, and archive what you would like before everything goes dark, so please make the best of this time.

Thank you for all the memories and contributions to our community in these last 8 years. We had a great time.

~ Sincerely, Princess Luna
Lead Administrator for TwentyPercentCooler.net

X

Nether said:

I would have put you in, but petrock took the last spot.

Ah, well. At least you were willing to. :)

oh i was gonna give up my wings but..wear a vest o.o i hope im not too late i just remembered to say that

Nether
Contributor
6 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female generation_4 multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:7 user:Shansai

Krystalyn said:
oh i was gonna give up my wings but..wear a vest o.o i hope im not too late i just remembered to say that

No worries. just provide a discription or a ref of the vest you want to wear.

Nether
Contributor
6 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female generation_4 multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:7 user:Shansai

Modeling Mares

Cancelled.

Seeing as this idea was mostly as a gift to shansai, because he liked this idea to become a project, and he stepped out off all projects allong with the fact there isnt really enough intrest to fill it up.

To everyone who wanted in. Don't worry, I won't let this ruin the possibility to enter in one of the 20pc projects. I will come up with a new idea and whoever signed up for this will get priority pickings to enter.

I apologize to all involved, but I will get a new idea sooner or later.

Hmmn... Sleeping Dogs is out, and I do love my triads... Japanese mafia picture, anyone?

I got a new car... how about a play on an already excisting project with ponies acting though around their costum wheels?

Jackass ponies...

Skyrim ponies... (yes dream, I am highjacking your idea)

See? already enough ideas! Just need one to pic from, though I am prone to the mafia one already...

All in good time, my friends ^^

Modeling Mares

Well I think I would like to have my Aurora in there, wearing the hottest of equestrias new Lingerie~
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/162/8/6/aurora_new_by_lunaesshadow-d5338my.png

something like that.. http://www.wuestenigel.com/bilder/Spitzenunterwaesche.jpg
as long as it is not anthro I guess she doesn'T need a bra.. and well nice breasts can suit quite well as well. ^^

Modeling Mares

Oooh~ I'd like to sign up for this one~!
StarCrosser will be wearing this Lingierie (In white)
I'd also like to emphasize that her butt should be rather... generous. And round.

Princess_Luna said:
Oooh~ I'd like to sign up for this one~!
StarCrosser will be wearing this Lingierie (In white)
I'd also like to emphasize that her butt should be rather... generous. And round.

Well, if Stars in there, TerraFirma probably is too, and probably wearing this sort of Lingerie

Shansai
Contributor
6 years ago
anthro blush brown_body brown_eyes clothing equine female high_res multi-colored_hair my_little_pony original_character panties rainbowscreen shansai simple_background socks solo to_keep underwear white_body zebra rating:Questionable score:8 user:Shansai

Shansai for Modeling Mares Wearing a pony adaptation of this I was thinking either something Crimson red or some dark green.

Treble in this. For the colors, replace brown with an off white and blue with a lime green.

Nether
Contributor
6 years ago

The foals project is delayed for an uncertain amount of time, due to personal complications of the artist. she isnt doing well and needs rest. if you want to know whats up, read her DA journals.

Apologies to all involved. I know its another delay, but we will get there eventually.

Just out of curiosity, are you in need of any artists?

Nether
Contributor
6 years ago

Due to personal financial situations I am cancelling all open projects.

I am sorry, but I just am not able to carry the costs of the projects right now.

Nether
Contributor
5 years ago

CATS *CANCELLED*

I would like to join to that Nethers CATS project thing as Trahea http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9607/trahea.png

I'd like to join with my quusie :D
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wk1bjiqdh7wf1ab/7SI43.png?m
The covered paw is a black cat paw

Heya well.. I would like my Lille Lunae in there. ^^

http://s7.directupload.net/images/130309/a4jpqeo8.png

I'll join in with Figurine.

*Looks at rule 2. Walks away*

CATS

Allright, allright everyone. it's time for a project again.

Yeap, The title says it all. OC's have been turned into cats! That... is pretty much all there is too the idea.

disclaimer: by signing up for this project you agree to have your original character depicted in the image. To prevent any complicated actions, you also agree to allow this picture to be uploaded to 20pc and wont be allowed to ask to have it taken down should you want all your art deleted for some reason.
A precautionary meassure, I assure you.

Rules

1) Post your character reference. No reference in your post? it will be ignored.
2) No Alicorn OC's.
3) only one OC's per user.
4) First come, First serve
5) When you sign up, it's permanent. no backing down later.

The artist for this project will be the talented petrock, known to most users here as Thundersong.

Spots

1. Nether
2. Trahea
3. Zanator
4. Lunae
5. Figurine
8. *reserved*

Artist Spot

9. Citrine

I want Tradie to be a Kitty! KITTYWIND! TRADEMEOW!

Reference

Signin' Florid up for Cats

Petrock
Contributor
5 years ago

Velvet_Star said:
*Looks at rule 2. Walks away*

Yeah I don't get that either. I'm the artist and it's not an "official" project and I don't mind alicorns. :/

Petrock said:
Yeah I don't get that either. I'm the artist and it's not an "official" project and I don't mind alicorns. :/

but it's a commission :V

Derpy_Hooves said:
but it's a commission :V

I don't mind, I understand the hate and just accept it's a part of the fandom ^_^

I'd like to join in with Rosecloud :3

Nether
Contributor
5 years ago

Kicking off the old Cats project and opening three new ones, sty tuned kids.

Nether
Contributor
5 years ago

Cats

Spots: 9

Rules:
I hold the right to reject anyone from this project for any reason.

Spots:
Nether
Ponder
Silver Rush

Artist: ?