News - Aug 14, 2017 (3 months ago)

We are experiencing an issue with the uploading system

When you upload, you may get a "File Not Found" Error. We are currently contacting our web admin in order to fix the issue, but until then, we have a work-around that has proven to work for the time being. If you wish to upload, please save the image to your computer, then add it to the upload screen through the "Browse" button. We hope that works for now and will make a notification when the issue is fixed.
~Princess Luna

X

Drawing Pony OCs

In category: Community Projects

I'm willing to draw some pony OCs, just to get out of this slump I'm in. Nothing too fancy, but it will also help me get used to my new tablet.

Nether
Contributor
5 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female generation_4 multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:6 user:Shansai

Velvet_Star said:
I'm willing to draw some pony OCs, just to get out of this slump I'm in. Nothing too fancy, but it will also help me get used to my new tablet.

If you are offering... I wouldnt turn down a ref of any of my OC's, though most of them have a pic already. would this prohibit me from joining on this offer?

Oh yea, no charge, in case you're wondering. Unless you want too donate ^_^

Nether said:
If you are offering... I wouldnt turn down a ref of any of my OC's, though most of them have a pic already. would this prohibit me from joining on this offer?

No, not prohibited. Just give a description / link and I'll get too it when I'm done the pic I'm currently working on.

I wouldn't mind seeing me done in your style. But only if you're not overloaded with other ponies. :3

Nether
Contributor
5 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female generation_4 multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:6 user:Shansai

Velvet_Star said:
No, not prohibited. Just give a description / link and I'll get too it when I'm done the pic I'm currently working on.

Hell, I would love a good ref of my Nether

Shansai
Contributor
5 years ago
anthro blush brown_body brown_eyes clothing equine female high_res multi-colored_hair my_little_pony original_character panties rainbowscreen shansai simple_background socks solo to_keep underwear white_body zebra rating:Questionable score:8 user:Shansai

Shansai possibly collecting herbs with a surprised look on her face as one idea.
Another idea would be Shansai making some sort of silly face as she stirs a boiling potion.
Just a ref would be sufficient though.

Shansai said:
Shansai possibly collecting herbs with a surprised look on her face as one idea.
Another idea would be Shansai making some sort of silly face as she stirs a boiling potion.

Accidentally sticking her muzzle in some Poison Joke? lol

Shansai
Contributor
5 years ago
anthro blush brown_body brown_eyes clothing equine female high_res multi-colored_hair my_little_pony original_character panties rainbowscreen shansai simple_background socks solo to_keep underwear white_body zebra rating:Questionable score:8 user:Shansai

Velvet_Star said:
Accidentally sticking her muzzle in some Poison Joke? lol

That could make a neat picture.

Paladoneous - Unicorn wiht a giant black cross on his back and a Burned cross into his forhead, his cutiemark is a white cross with thorns wrapped around it

Dream_Weaver said:
Paladoneous - Unicorn wiht a giant black cross on his back and a Burned cross into his forhead, his cutiemark is a white cross with thorns wrapped around it

Sounds cool, what's his coat, eye and mane color, and style? It helps to have a good description after all.

Initwx = http://initwx.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4sseud

For reference so I don't accidentally forget your OC

Velvet_Star said:
Sounds cool, what's his coat, eye and mane color, and style? It helps to have a good description after all.

generator code :/
4F2400020293823AFFFEFF0060000BB96UN183700000000130C90000FF7FFF07107F3FCC004CB2

i guess i will jump in its flitterbloom

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6avr3TtNs1qcigqho1_500.png

just add wings cuz i cant seem to find the file to the one with wings

oh yea here's the cutiemark

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6pq84l4JY1qcigqho1_100.png

I dont turn down free art, any of my four OC's are fully up for whatever you feel like drawing.

TerraFirma
ColdForge
Figurine
Adalinda

Werewolf
Contributor
5 years ago
apple applejack bat_wings blonde_hair earth_pony equine fang female filly foal generation_4 green_eyes high_res messy_hair norang94 orange_body pony sitting solo transparent_background vampire wings young rating:Safe score:1 user:Werewolf

Hey, awesome!

Honor Bright:
Pony Creator

Commission

Honor is a royal guard; feel free to draw him armored or un, as you choose. Despite the commission pic, he usually has a gruff, no-nonsense expression. He's burlier than most pegasi.

Blue Flame:
Pony Creator (sans cutie mark)

My mediocre scribbling

Blue is a showpony in the spirit of Trixie. He's nearly 60: old, but not Granny Smith ancient. His cutie mark is a four-pointed star surrounded by blue fire. He sometimes wears a gray cloak.

Sure, but if you want to draw Tradewind, that's okay

cool, i've needed to get a ref done for my oc

pony creator thing

cutie mark

oh...yay...would be awesome if you would like to draw my Leviath . I dont have any kind of good reference about him yet also the cutiemark in the pic is little crappy but its ment to look like glass ball wich has purple and black/darkpurple flames inside of it

Well, I am somewhat interested in asking somepony to draw The Professor...but he's in no rush, I'm still working out a kink in his appearance, and it looks like you have a lot already. I'll only launch something formally if you're interested/can actually handle it.

looking at how many requests for free art are stacked up here, Velvet might consider asking a mod to lock the thread when her queue is full.

Or, you know, she could come tell us to beg off with this whole begging thing. Tragedy of the commons on display here, is what we have. Or a very bored artist; not sure which :-)

AKmalamute said:
looking at how many requests for free art are stacked up here, Velvet might consider asking a mod to lock the thread when her queue is full.

Or, you know, she could come tell us to beg off with this whole begging thing. Tragedy of the commons on display here, is what we have. Or a very bored artist; not sure which :-)

Don't worry about it Malamute. I'll do one, maybe 2 at a time when I have free time. And I will skip some requests if I don't like the OC, don't like the person making the request, or am given a donation (which I will take priority over doing free stuff)

Only doing ponies, not dragons, gryphons, anthros (unless I REALLY feel like punishing myself by drawing hands), or whatever else there might be out there.

Besides, I enjoy drawing ^_^

Knight said:
Well heres my crappy reference image :3
http://yokuro.deviantart.com/art/Reference-312806896

I should probably tell you his personality and cutie mark right? i think ive finally got those down to my liking.

<.< >.> <.< Penispenispenispenispenis

TerraFirma said:
<.< >.> <.< Penispenispenispenispenis

So you want Terra drawn as a stallion with a big boner? lol

Velvet_Star said:
So you want Terra drawn as a stallion with a big boner? lol

naw lol

TerraFirma said:
naw lol

just a small one....

Based off of Velvet's last post, I guess I should launch a request. I mean, the worst that could happen is it gets rejected and I wasted a few minutes.

So, I'll be launching a request for The Professor. He's in desperate need of a real name, but for now, he can stay named The Professor. An Earth Pony who suffered discrimination from the "higher breeds" of ponies, his special talent is--obviously--as a man of science. Currently plotting an epic scheme to kidnap a large number of alicorns and use their DNA to genetically modify himself into one of them.

► The Professor's Appearance
▼ The Professor's Appearance

> The Professor, unlike most Earth Ponies, has little to no strength to speak of. If possible, he should be drawn skinnier than a "normal" pony.
> He has a very dark orange coat, and a deep forest-green mane. Since he often keeps focused otherwise, he rarely focuses on maintaining his mane or tail. Cut often enough, but often very messy, The Professor's mane definitely shows his disposition. His eyes, a deep bluish purple, show a very deep anger.
> His cutie mark, showing his love for all things scientific, is the generic symbol for science--an atom. Its nucleus is forest-green like his mane, and the three electrons orbiting it are red, purple, and blue. There are also white lines around the nucleus, showing the path of the electrons.
> If you'd like to practice drawing clothing, The Professor can wear quite a few. On business outside of his laboratory, he usually wears a simple pair of scholarly glasses--they serve him no purpose, he merely enjoys wearing them. Inside the lab, he wears a white lab coat that covers most of his body down to where his tail begins, and--for more dangerous events--a pair of safety goggles. Of course, these are completely optional; you don't need to draw them if you don't want.

I'd like to know if my request is "accepted" or not, but you're not telling anyone else, so I'll sit and wait and see if the cards have it for me.