News - Jan 16, 2019 (2 days ago)

Thank you for coming.

It's been a long time coming now, but it's time for Twenty Percent Cooler to close down. We've had a good run and had a great time in our heyday, but the sun has set on our little website and now it's time to go. You have about a week to record, save, and archive what you would like before everything goes dark, so please make the best of this time.

Thank you for all the memories and contributions to our community in these last 8 years. We had a great time.

~ Sincerely, Princess Luna
Lead Administrator for TwentyPercentCooler.net

X

I'd say I'm in :)

Frostbitten said

Carwash:

I would like to put in Stella:
http://sta.sh/01i043kay18y

Well, color of her bikini would be red I suppose. :3

exactly HOW MANY project threads do we even need? :I

Derpy_Hooves said:
exactly HOW MANY project threads do we even need? :I

Until you start showing results from your projects threads, I think I'm going to ignore your comment.

Frostbitten said:
Until you start showing results from your projects threads, I think I'm going to ignore your comment.

pool #129 I've been showing results since i started the community projects

Derpy_Hooves said:
pool #129 I've been showing results since i started the community projects

Yeah, you have about 5 or so in the past two months... with a back log of over a dozen. For god sakes, the new years pictures is so over due, by the time it gets done, it will be on time.

Nether
Contributor
6 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female generation_4 multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:7 user:Shansai

Frostbitten said:
For god sakes, the new years pictures is so over due, by the time it gets done, it will be on time.

This is actually a fact pointed out by others as well.

Listen, Derpy. I am giving people a chance to be in a picture for free and asking NOTHING in return. I can not logically see why you are complaining.

Nether said:
This is actually a fact pointed out by others as well.

Primarily by me, I've made that joke countless times. Also, didn't only ONE of your community projects get done, Frost, the one that was taken over by an artist and done for free because they wanted to see it done, while all the others were canceled? Just sayin.

Nether
Contributor
6 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female generation_4 multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:7 user:Shansai

TerraFirma said:
Primarily by me, I've made that joke countless times.

A joke that finds humor in the core of truth.

Frostbitten said:
Yeah, you have about 5 or so in the past two months... with a back log of over a dozen. For god sakes, the new years pictures is so over due, by the time it gets done, it will be on time.

first off you must be losing your memory, i stated in the past that it is no longer a "new years" project. Second, i actually have 4 that are being worked on right now, so your wrong on both ends

TerraFirma said:
Primarily by me, I've made that joke countless times. Also, didn't only ONE of your community projects get done, Frost, the one that was taken over by an artist and done for free because they wanted to see it done, while all the others were canceled? Just sayin.

I have been fucking jobless for the past several months! I have had no god damn money to be throwing around, at all! I have also been fucked over big time by some of you, so why would I even WANT to spend money on you! But you know what?! I've tried to forgive and forget. I've tried to move on. But it seems you people find it your mission to remind me why I cancelled them!

Derpy_Hooves said:

first off you must be losing your memory, i stated in the past that it is no longer a "new years" project. Second, i actually have 4 that are being worked on right now, so your wrong on both ends

And you still have 30 more to god damn go!

If all you people are going to be like this, than maybe I shouldn't do these projects! All I want is to give and maybe make someone smile, but it seems you people would rather give me shit!

Cetaceaphile said:
Wow Frostbitten you're such a mong. No wonder you got yourself banned from everywhere.

And maybe you shouldn't do these projects. You've been arrogant and condescending about them from the start, getting very offensive towards people and banning them from the projects for your own stupid mistake (spending all day at work on the phone for example~)And worse of all every single one of your ideas sucks, apart from that one which I basically stole off of you because I didn't want to see it fall into nothing like all of your other pathetic attempts to create or have something created.

Fuck... you...

Fine. If this is how it's going to be, fucking just cancelling them. I tried to be nice. I've tried to give. But it seems everyone would rather be a prick to me. So, just saving myself the misery and cancelling them.

Well, if thats the case I'ma go ahead and lock this thread; as it serves no further purpose but drama bait.

keep them open, i was just trying to make a point

ALSO

This message is being typed while at sea from my phone, im deep sea fishing \:3/

Nether
Contributor
6 years ago

Derpy_Hooves said:
ALSO

This message is being typed while at sea from my phone, im deep sea fishing \:3/

Hooray for relevance~

Hope you catch something... last tiem I was deep sea fishing was during red tide.. what a bust...

Frostbitten said:
No. Fucking close it. Done with you 'people'.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8jj1rosZT1ql2603o1_500.gif

no.. i did not take any stupid pills, i DID ho some wever, take some dramamine

Nether
Contributor
6 years ago

Derpy_Hooves said:
keep them open, i was just trying to make a point

Derpy_Hooves said:
no.. i did not take any stupid pills, i DID ho some wever, take some dramamine

See... now you are just taunting him.

Frostbitten said:
No. Fucking close it. Done with you 'people'.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8jj1rosZT1ql2603o1_500.gif

How ironic.

Can we stop it now? No matter what your opinion of Frosty there's no reason to kick him while he's down. He already cancelled his projects and abandoned thread, any further prodding is really just bullying at this point.

You know, instead of putting him down and waving past failures in his face you could've given him a chance to prove otherwise.

I am sorely disappointed.

I just hope Frosty changes his mind.

Can a mod just lock this thread?

So sad that responding to bullying is in itself called bullying nowadays. When I was young it was called 'putting a bully in his place' .

Cetaceaphile said:
So sad that responding to bullying is in itself called bullying nowadays. When I was young it was called 'putting a bully in his place' .

Maybe there's more going on here than I'm aware of, but regardless, he wasn't singling you out or insulting you at all within this thread.

From my perspective it looks like you waited until he was already on the ropes and tug a slug from the sides, and that's not something to be proud of.

Frosty didn't need to take a potshot at Derpy, true, but none of this drama needed to be dredged up in the first place.

Sungazer said:
Maybe there's more going on here than I'm aware of, but regardless, he wasn't singling you out or insulting you at all within this thread.

From my perspective it looks like you waited until he was already on the ropes and tug a slug from the sides, and that's not something to be proud of.

Frosty didn't need to take a potshot at Derpy, true, but none of this drama needed to be dredged up in the first place.

I responded to this thread late because I didn't know it existed before. And the only reason I know it exists is because of Frostbitten being highly offensive towards my friends as well as other respected members of the community, both on and off this thread.

It might be an idea to remember why exactly he was k-lined from ponychat and has alienated most of the main members of 20pc before you jump in to play white knight.

Sungazer, just ignore Ceta.
Ceta: Pick lied about his age to me at the start of our 'relationship'. He told me he was a god damn college student and was 19-years-old. Meanwhile, Ember never really wanted a relationship. So save it.
All I wanted to do was just try and do something nice to make other happy. But it seems like people would rather just take cheep shots at me for the sake of pissing me off. Ceta, I'm sure you have some skeletons in your closet. I tried to make nice and move on from what happened, but it seems like at every turn, there is someone wanting to cause grief.

But, you know what? i'm going to be the bigger man here.

I'm going to reopen the projects. If you want to join, Ceta, feel free.

Frostbitten said:
Sungazer, just ignore Ceta.
Ceta: Pick lied about his age to me at the start of our 'relationship'. He told me he was a god damn college student and was 19-years-old. Meanwhile, Ember never really wanted a relationship. So save it.
Can a mod just lock this thread?

LOL
I didn't know it was about Pick... I thought you were K-lined because of all the people you kept harassing and spreading rumours about. That's what I was told.
Appears I was LOLly mistaken....

Cetaceaphile said:
LOL
I didn't know it was about Pick... I thought you were K-lined because of all the people you kept harassing and spreading rumours about. That's what I was told.
Appears I was LOLly mistaken....

Mmhmm. Do you want into the picture or not?