News - Jan 16, 2019 (21 hours ago)

Thank you for coming.

It's been a long time coming now, but it's time for Twenty Percent Cooler to close down. We've had a good run and had a great time in our heyday, but the sun has set on our little website and now it's time to go. You have about a week to record, save, and archive what you would like before everything goes dark, so please make the best of this time.

Thank you for all the memories and contributions to our community in these last 8 years. We had a great time.

~ Sincerely, Princess Luna
Lead Administrator for TwentyPercentCooler.net

X

You are now a Pokemon

In category: Off-topic

What's your move set?

Frost's:
Charm Harden
Pound Stringshot

Srs version:
Screech | Earthquake
Perish Song | Growl

Nether
Contributor
6 years ago
aymint blue_body blush clothing equine female generation_4 multi-colored_hair pegasus pony purple_eyes rainbow_dash rainbow_hair solo wings rating:Safe score:7 user:Shansai

Frostbitten said:
What's your move set?

Frost's:
Charm Harden
Pound Stringshot

did your ass really make a forum about Pokemon to make a sex joke?


Nether said:
did your ass really make a forum about Pokemon to make a sex joke?

Jeezes, just trying to get people to use the forums more. There are only, like, 4 threads that get any use.


Frostbitten said:
Jeezes, just trying to get people to use the forums more. There are only, like, 4 threads that get any use.

This is inappropriate use of the forums (IMO), and it lacks a NSFW warning.


Derpy used thread lock

its super effective!


This is actually a clear discussion about Pokemon. The idea that it is NSFW is not his fault. You are simply assuming it is an innuendo, because you are an adult... But in regards to Pokemon, this is a completely legitimate move set (Considering if Frost was a Bug type pokemon).

Unlocked for farther discussion!

And play nice! Is that clear?


It's still the worst joke ever (Or at least darned close) and a horrible moveset in reality. Charm? Who actually uses Charm competitively? Only one of these moves is actually capable of doing damage!


gotta go with the move set my gardevoir uses in white:\

Psychic Hypnosis
Thunderbolt Focus Blast


steel claw
fireblast
overheat
aaand vcreate

special ability intimidate .-.

What? I like fire types .-.


PsychoShy said:
It's still the worst joke ever (Or at least darned close) and a horrible moveset in reality. Charm? Who actually uses Charm competitively? Only one of these moves is actually capable of doing damage!

Not everything about pokemon is Competitive. Nothing wrong with setting up a pokemon with fitting move-set C: I know I do that for special pokemon that I like~

But if I was a pokemon- or atleast- if StarCrosser was...

Aerial Ace | Detect
Mega Kick | Outrage


Princess_Luna said:
Not everything about pokemon is Competitive. Nothing wrong with setting up a pokemon with fitting move-set C: I know I do that for special pokemon that I like~

But if I was a pokemon- or atleast- if StarCrosser was...

Aerial Ace | Detect
Mega Kick | Outrage

outrage is your special talent :V


Derpy_Hooves said:
outrage is your special talent :V

I needed something that wasn't Flying or Normal, because those two types are EXTREMELY limited xD And I will break you in half when I get angry :I Just like with Outrage = 3=

My other choice would have been Judgement >.>


Princess_Luna said:
I needed something that wasn't Flying or Normal, because those two types are EXTREMELY limited xD And I will break you in half when I get angry :I Just like with Outrage = 3=

My other choice would have been Judgement >.>

i wasn't referring to the pokemon move :V


PsychoShy said:
It's still the worst joke ever (Or at least darned close) and a horrible moveset in reality. Charm? Who actually uses Charm competitively? Only one of these moves is actually capable of doing damage!

Princess_Luna said:
Not everything about pokemon is Competitive. Nothing wrong with setting up a pokemon with fitting move-set C: I know I do that for special pokemon that I like~

Jigglypuff プリン Purin #039

Abilities
Cute Charm/ Friend Guard
/ Hidden Ability

she has no attacks truly. and there is many MANY that do not have attacks.

stop with the drama please...


Captain Courage
Fighting

Guard / charge
Guts / kick

lucy
Psychic / Fire

Psychic blast / mind control (with the use of voodoo dolls)
inferno / wild fire (does little damg but sets the area on fire doing damg over time)

flux
Electric

Discharge / Shock Wave
Electro Ball / Volt Tackle

paramedic
Grass Poison

Aromatherapy / Giga Drain
Leech Seed / Spore


Um...well if my OC was a Pokemon then perhaps these would be his move sets?

• Rugby tackle
• Fly
• Charm
• 2 x Punch and kick combo?


shadow's move list would be

shadowball | dark pulse
teleport | doubleteam

and the special talent: heatproof


I think mine would be...

Hang on...

uh...

I have no idea. I have no moveset T_T


Velvet_Star said:
I think mine would be...

Hang on...

uh...

I have no idea. I have no moveset T_T

I'd suggest, for you:

Sketch
Role Play
Sweet Kiss
and Wrap (for hugs)

With the ability Cute Charm. :3


Cocoa_Bean said:
I'd suggest, for you:

Sketch
Role Play
Sweet Kiss
and Wrap (for hugs)

With the ability Cute Charm. :3

Ooh, perfect skillset. Okay ^_^


This thread is full of Fail.


TerraFirma said:
This thread is full of Fail.

A thread that's full of fail which you can ignore.


But I don't want to be a pokemon....

Moses used Dig!
Moses borrows its way underground!


Sungazer's moveset would probably be Camouflage, Steel Wing, Flatter, and Volt Tackle.