News - Oct 09, 2016 (6 months ago)

New Rule Effective Oct. 17

Please visit the forums for more details, or click here to read forum #11357

X

20PC's featured games, synchtube, and other fun things to do, join the fun and check it out!

In category: Site Discussion / Help

Greetings everypony!

This thread is all about our really, really cool stuff that we just can't help but share with everypony! We got games, movies, events and other fun things to do, and if you find a really cool thing out there, let us know and we'll see if it's cool enough to be here. Also note that these also include goodies not entirely related or backed by 20pc but are still fun to participate in with your friends, come give it a shot!

----

The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 is open for business!

Brought to you happily by Texel, Egophiliac, and music by White Tail and hosted right here on twentypercentcooler.net

Click here to play

Feel free to post your high scores and show off your apple squeezing skills!

----

Introducing another great game, Luna VS Fun!

We all must thank Egophiliac, Texel and NotACleverPony for allowing 20PC to be the Sole Host for her Unity game, "Luna VS Fun"! We added a dedicated page, just for it! Look at how special it is~

Click here to play

And please be sure to visit Egophiliac's DeviantArt page and give it TONS of love and support!

----

20PC is proud to announce, synchtube! Yeeeahuh!

Come watch synch’d MST3K, Retsupurae, Pony episodes, Pony music, etc. etc. Also feel free to make video suggestions in the chat! We already have nearly a full days worth of video in a playlist, but even more videos are always welcome.

Click here to watch

Be sure to set a name when you go in, so we know who you are!

The Synchtube is available 24/7, so get on and watch some videos when you've got a chance!

Also, Synchtube is slightly buggy on Google Chrome at the moment, so if you find yourself having trouble, try this link here: http://www.synchtube.com/r/dreyas?ws=1 (This link will only work in Chrome due to the way it connects to the website.)

If that still doesn’t work, I’d recommend using Firefox or another browser for viewing the video goodness!

Rainbow Dash be in the Synchtube under the name ‘Dreyas.' Hope to see you all there!

----

Did you hear? I have a livestream!

Want to hang with friends and watch movies and games you pick yourself? Come check out CloudsdaleTV, broadcasting fun stuff that's hand picked by you, you know, the fun, zany movies and cartoons from back when. We also stream music, games, events, gameshows, etc, pretty much anything!

Click here to watch

I and a few others are solely responsible for this one, and I'm looking for more people to add as producers to stream stuff too, so if you are interested, please shoot me a message

----

Want to catch the newest episode live? Check out Bronystate!

Bronystate has lots of cool stuff like live episode streaming, game, art and chat streaming and a bunch more, so go check it out!

Click here to watch

If you have never been to bronystate before, please read over their rules to avoid a bad first impression

----

Ever wanted to get your OC in a project with others? Read this!

We have plenty of slots open in the newest Version Four projects cast. Just have a good ref available and please, no alicorns unless otherwise noted (exceptions are sometimes made)

Click here to sign up or see upcoming projects

Click here to see projects in the works

Projects fill up fast so don't wait, get in on it now! Contact Derpy Hooves for more information or any questions

Hello. My FAQ...? :)