News - Aug 14, 2017 (10 months ago)

We are experiencing an issue with the uploading system

When you upload, you may get a "File Not Found" Error. We are currently contacting our web admin in order to fix the issue, but until then, we have a work-around that has proven to work for the time being. If you wish to upload, please save the image to your computer, then add it to the upload screen through the "Browse" button. We hope that works for now and will make a notification when the issue is fixed.
~Princess Luna

X
 

Edit | Respond | Download

Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

2 comments below threshold.

I HATE this fanfic so fucking much

Luna
Contributor
6 years ago
<3 blue_eyes blue_hair blue_theme cool_colors cute equine female generation_4 hair heart hello john_joseco note pony princess princess_luna royalty solo to_keep rating:Safe score:6 user:Ratte

Fucking awesome.

If the creator ever made a version without the false credits that just showed up until right before Pinkie whips out the hammer, then skipped right to them dancing for the rest of the clip (and Pinkie motorboating naturally) I could die happy.

Also I like the fanfic cupcakes, even despite it's horrible spelling and grammar. So seeing the chainsaw and buzz-saw which weren't consistent with the story was a little saddening, even if it was aparent it was done for "rule of cool".

Extremely disturbing....not to mention i DO NOT care for ren ans stimpy style animation..that show was a damned insult to cartoons in the 90s... not to mention the quality of the ren and stimpy animation was second rate and the ONLY time it actually looked detailed was in close ups which were disturbing to look at...CLEARLY the person who made this video watched one too many ren and stimpy cartoons if it was anything but ren and stimpy style animation i would have found this video mildly entertaining despite it being a cupcakes fanfic tribute.

Also: added nightmare fuel tag

Is it bad that I was smiling the whole time while watching this?

admittedly, it was a pretty humorous take on the fic

I can't express what I'm feeling

I'm all my emotions

t(ಥ‿ ಥt ;)

Slops
Contributor
6 years ago
2011 derp derpy_hooves dont_transfer duplicate equine female generation_4 inspired_by_proper_art moe painting parody pegasus pony solo wings rating:Safe score:3 user:Ratte

jfull said:
Is it bad that I was smiling the whole time while watching this?

Nope, not bad at all. I agree that it was rather fun.

Deathsia said:
Extremely disturbing....not to mention i DO NOT care for ren ans stimpy style animation..that show was a damned insult to cartoons in the 90s... not to mention the quality of the ren and stimpy animation was second rate and the ONLY time it actually looked detailed was in close ups which were disturbing to look at...CLEARLY the person who made this video watched one too many ren and stimpy cartoons if it was anything but ren and stimpy style animation i would have found this video mildly entertaining despite it being a cupcakes fanfic tribute.

Actually this was made by one of the animators that works on the show.

Such an upbeat yet disturbing song and video... oddly one of the few that are blacklisted for me, yet still in my faves.

I have death and the likes blacklisted, but I guess there can be exceptions for everything, hehe.

I wanna know what the song was honestly, don't recognize it.

Slops
Contributor
6 years ago
2011 derp derpy_hooves dont_transfer duplicate equine female generation_4 inspired_by_proper_art moe painting parody pegasus pony solo wings rating:Safe score:3 user:Ratte

Prismwind said:
I wanna know what the song was honestly, don't recognize it.

*Andrew W.K - Ready to Die*

Slops said:
*Andrew W.K - Ready to Die*

Thank you Slops, much appreciated.

Question ponies! ...Is there a "funny as hell" tag running around here? This is f*ckin' priceless!