20pc:account creation rules
Hi! Welcome to 20pc, where everything is at least twenty percent cooler then everywhere else! We hope you'll enjoy your time here with us!
While you can browse the site anonymously, we would like it if you'd register an account with us... and presumably, if you're looking here, you want that too, so let's get started with the basic rules about account creation.
1. Keep it clean - Chose a username that you wouldn't mind your daughter saying. No curse words, no lewd body parts, no racial slurs, or rude ideas.
2. Please don't select a "official" pony to be your log in name. Why is detailed in forum #81, but the short version is that some people have shown that they're not able to play nicely with everyone else, and like to 'collect' names, and it's not fair for one person to have the name of their favorite character and never use it.. which also leads to:
3. Don't hoard names. It's wonderful that you've discovered that there are 10 different spelling variations of your favorite character's name available... that doesn't mean you should register all of them. In fact, we would prefer you only have one or two accounts.
4. Do NOT impersonate the administration. Even accidentally. The current Administrators can be found here. This means that if there's an admin named Bon-bon, you should not register bonbon, bon_bon, bõnbön, etc. Doing this is a VERY fast way to get your account removed from you. If you MUST have Bonbon's name in some fashion, try a variation like The_Great_and_Powerful_Bonbon or Bonbon_Candyflank, or Lyra's_BonBon. or something else.
5. Anyone found violating the above rules will have their accounts removed and the passwords reset.
6. In the event your account is removed, you are welcome to generate a new account. However, if you are BANNED, even short term, DO NOT create or use an additional account, as you will be permanently banned for ban evading.