These are general rules for using 20pc. These rules may change at any time, if the administration sees fit.If you see a user disobeying any of these rules, feel free to report them to a moderator.
In addition to these guidelines, browsing the user records is another good way of figuring out what to do or not do.
- Don't backseat mod -- Report people, rather then calling them out in the middle of a thread.
- Don't be creepy. -- 20pc is a family friendly site. Comments are not intended to be sexually suggestive at all. PG-13 is the "highest rating" any comment should be, even on the explicit (rating:e) posts.
- Don't insult other users, intentionally start drama or otherwise be an obnoxious troll -- This is pretty self explanatory. Friendship *is* magic. :)
- Don't abuse the favorites and voting system If you hate an artist, don't hide their art, that's just mean
- Don't post malicious files or links to malicious material - Why would you want to do this? :( This is grounds for very swift removal from the site.
These rules are mean to be used in addition to the other rules located here. be familiar with all of them.
Admins/mods reserve the right to interpret these, and all rules as they see fit at any given point in time. Likewise, they may ban any account at any time, and must provide reasoning for the ban if required by any other staff member.