20pc:terms of service
By accessing the "20% Cooler" website, you agree to the following terms of service. If you do not agree to these terms, then please do not access 20% Cooler.
- The site reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
- If you are under the age of 18, you will not view any of the questionable (rating:q) or explicit (rating:e) artwork on the website.
- 20% Cooler is presented to you AS IS, without any warranty, express or implied. You will not hold 20% Cooler or its staff members liable for damages caused by the use of the site.
- The site and staff reserve the right to delete or modify your account, or any content you have posted to 20% Cooler, at any time.
- You will make a best faith effort to upload only high quality "My Little Pony" images, though this is not a strict requirement and leeway can and will be given in certain circumstances.
- You have read the tagging guidelines.
- You have read The Rules.
- You cannot upload a post or comment during the first week that your account has been created.
- After the initial period, you can post up to ten comments per hour and a variable number of posts, as described here
- You grant 20% Cooler a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use and archive any uploaded works in accordance with this agreement.
In addition, you may not use 20% Cooler to upload any of the following:
- Off Topic Images: Any image not directly related to "My Little Pony" in some manner or form.
- Watermarked: Any image where a person who is not the original copyright owner has placed a watermark on the image.
- Poorly compressed: Any image where compression artifacts are easily visible.
- If you believe a post infringes upon your copyright, please follow the instructions located on the Takedown Page.
- 20% Cooler will not disclose the IP address, email address, password, or DMails of any user except to the staff.
- 20% Cooler is allowed to make public everything else, including but not limited to: uploaded posts, favorited posts, comments, forum posts, wiki edits, and note edits.
- 20% Cooler has the right to disclose any and all personal information gathered to other administrators of the site. This is to keep transparency and stay consistent with how we treat users. This information will never be made public, however.